I'm using Windows Vista 64-bit.
Every time I try to start the game, the screen goes black (like it's starting), then immediately returns to the desktop saying there's a K2 exception error. I've tried 5 things.
1. Running as admin. Nothing.
2. Increased the userspace as informed Here http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/wiki/index.php/K2_Memory_Usage#Windows_Workarounds
3. Also used OpenGL as informed in the above link. Nothing.
4. Restarted my computer. Nothing.
5. Uninstalled the game from my D: drive, and reinstalled it into my C: drive. No effect.
Unfortunately, I tried to install it this morning because me and some friends were supposed to play tonight. So a quick fix for this would do wonders... Though I suspect it's due to my system locale being in japanese. Problem is that alot of games I have require it, so this isn't exactly something I'm eager to change.
As I said, I use Windows Vista 64-bit, 4 gigs of RAM, 2.67 gigahertz Intel Core2 Quad Q9400, NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GTX+ graphics card.