Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 19, 2019, 05:00:43 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Savage: XR is a new patch for Savage, created by the Newerth.com staff. The XR1.1 Client is out now! Download it now!
189809 Posts in 10979 Topics by 18369 Members
Latest Member: hrjfimmdz
* Home Forum Wiki Help Search Login Register
+  Newerth Forums
|-+  Archive
| |-+  Modding Forum
| | |-+  Working on SFE ?
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Working on SFE ?  (Read 16267 times)
Vinther
I got a Medal!

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2007, 05:02:09 pm »

I really disagree with making cata the same as it was before sep. 1 shot kill = more catawhores = the whole beast team complaining. Usually a guy who gets 50-10 on beasts in sep would get probably 50-25 with the original cata if they were meleeing.

Where did I mention cata as it were before?
thrain
Master Shittalker

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2007, 06:41:18 pm »

lets just take savage, a dead game noone new is going t ocome to, and CHANGE THE WHOLE FUCKING THING
how about it guys?!?!?! LETS REVAMP EVERYTHING

humans? fuck humans LETS GET DWARVES AND ELVES!!!!

beasts ? LaME lets GO with MOnStARZ N demONz!!!!!

catapults?? FUCK CATAPULTS, LETS GO WITH BATTERING RAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooo

hey lets change the tech tree... and lets beef up healers so they own preds and lets make it so noone has fun because we are changing the whole game

what do you say guys
thrain
Master Shittalker

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2007, 06:44:13 pm »

did i hear pot Huh okay i take it back, revamp the game and give chap pot out.... that shit sounds fucking delicious

chap pot - chap pot stops enemys from healing Tongue

will the chap pot only be available at a dealer somewhere on the map or can u already buy it in the load out? that would mean newerth supports selling pot!
UnSaFe
Lifetime fan of Crom
Newerth Donator

ex-troll

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2007, 08:21:53 pm »

MMbow costs 1250 $$ and lightning 500$$.

So what about the prices? i mean Lego costs 4k Pred 4.5k thats imbalanced too no? or is it?  Smiley

*Ribbit*

HolyMonk
Holy Monk

Don't mess with a former Head Boy :P

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2007, 10:42:02 am »

agreeing with impulse, it seems a few graphics drivers have the disappearing people problem.

just hope it can be solved either by something in SFE or us having to find something for our drivers lol

Signature coming soon! (Just gotta find a few pics Tongue)
cutter
Super Hero Member

Easy as 123

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2007, 08:42:17 pm »

As some of you know, the RDH server has some of the most ridiculous server settings ever. Ballista and summ don't kill in one hit, elec buff kills in two hits, and healers are free.
BUT
they do have one setting that I do really enjoy.
The Shaman and Chaplains heal gun/ray not only heal their teammates, but they also do damage to the enemies when shot. It isnt nearly as strong as tempest or something like it, but it does enough damage so that Legos can't simply walk up and freeswing them to death without taking any damage. It really adds some spark to healers, making them also a support class.

cybertron

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2007, 10:17:53 pm »

As some of you know, the RDH server has some of the most ridiculous server settings ever. Ballista and summ don't kill in one hit, elec buff kills in two hits, and healers are free.
BUT
they do have one setting that I do really enjoy.
The Shaman and Chaplains heal gun/ray not only heal their teammates, but they also do damage to the enemies when shot. It isnt nearly as strong as tempest or something like it, but it does enough damage so that Legos can't simply walk up and freeswing them to death without taking any damage. It really adds some spark to healers, making them also a support class.
Really?  Remind me to play there more then.  No siege whoring and no block-elec FTW!
Sheeproth
EvO's Mapper!
Super Hero Member

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 22, 2007, 08:39:06 pm »

I really disagree with making cata the same as it was before sep. 1 shot kill = more catawhores = the whole beast team complaining. Usually a guy who gets 50-10 on beasts in sep would get probably 50-25 with the original cata if they were meleeing.

tbh i would prefer the original cata or reduce behe hits to humm units to even it up ... tbh alot of the game is SCREWED due to people interfering with the setting like that.

Quote from: Vinther
- Make it impossible to auto buff if you aren't close to enemies!!! (IMPORTANT)
would be better, damn yanks and their auto ruined EU gameplay

cybertron

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 24, 2007, 12:16:17 am »

would be better, damn yanks and their auto ruined EU gameplay
[/quote]
I'm a damn yank and I support this statement.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: