Edit, finished Video:
I'm going to produce a second Savage XR gameplay video that shows this time both races and commanding modes (not only the Legion of Man), similar to this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWSPdINFddI
The two commanding modes have to be recorded live, hence I'm going to need some help.
Here's a list of what I need:Savage XR Gameplay Video ProductionMatch date: Sunday June 5th, 18.30 CET (Berlin/Zurich time)
Server: Newerth.com Youtube Productions
Map: xr_losthillsIMPORTANT: Fieldplayer Requirements:Technical Requirements:
1. EVERYONE RECORDS DEMOS
(enable auto-demo record in the game options or use /demorecord and /demostop)
2. Connect to the server and check whether you can play without critical FPS drop or lags. Make sure you got a stable connection without packet loss and preferably a low latency (ping).
3. If you're using RMod, make sure you disable the new loadout (otherwise we see only the minimap in the video without the weapon selection).
4. EVERYONE UPLOADS THE DEMOS hereBehaviour/Gameplay Requirements:
1. Absolutely no trashtalk, complaining about getting killed or lags. Instead say "nice" or "wow^^" etc after you get killed (or use emoticons). This is a showcase video and the community is represented as well.
2. No siege camping or behe defending
3. No excessive use of relocs (you'll have enough gold from the modified oschores, so don't worry about dieing). Better use other items instead. There won't be lame fire buffs during combat anyway.
4. Only elec and heal buffs in combat, no mag or fire.Commander Live Recording Requirements:
Marchrisker and Tirza will do that.Serversettings:
XP: same as G&G
Uphill leaping: enabled
Workers: mine redstone double as fast (no pmining, fight!)
Gold: Oschores give 1500 gold (there's enough gold, use melee and no excessive use of reloc!)Tactics:
There will be either 8 or 9 field player in each team, so up to 20 in total.
The 2 best players of each team fight together and the other 6 are one group too, 1 further player can be used for scouting or special tasks like building sneak outposts.
Humans go elec, chem, mag and chaplins.
Beasts go fire, strata, shamans and entropy.
Humans win after 14 minutes with a north-west sneak garr and legionnaires demoing the lair with support of a cata (as shown on the minimap below). Beasts have to stop scouting there 2 minutes earlier and even if some idiots see the garrison don't report and/or attack it.
Match length: 15 minutes
That's it! I'm open to suggestions and applications from players!