Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 18, 2019, 08:03:39 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Savage: XR is a new patch for Savage, created by the Newerth.com staff. The XR1.1 Client is out now! Download it now!
189879 Posts in 10981 Topics by 18418 Members
Latest Member: jo40_km
* Home Forum Wiki Help Search Login Register
+  Newerth Forums
|-+  Other S2G Games
| |-+  Heroes of Newerth
| | |-+  For those whom are looking to purchase HoN and do NOT have it.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: For those whom are looking to purchase HoN and do NOT have it.  (Read 7323 times)
TrulyGamer

View Profile
« on: January 17, 2011, 04:35:04 am »

I have about 7 trial invites left for anyone that wants them. Just message me your email and I'll send em out.

For anyone whom is just looking to buy it, buy it here, and you will receive 500 goblin coins to use in the shop. YES it is a referral link, but you don't get the coins without using a referral link. ADMIN of forum, if you want to change it to your link, that's not a problem. I have everything from the store that I want already anyways and about 1500 gold and counting from matchmaking. Grin
Crashbandicoot
Live Or Leave

Are you talking to me?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2011, 11:53:15 pm »

there is a website where you can create accounts without any trial key...find it out,because i found myself for luck Cheesy
tip. it starts with www.heroesofnewerth.com/****.php

TrulyGamer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2011, 12:24:16 am »

I found it also, forgot to come mention it. Go to the link in my first post then ignore whatever numbers, etc. it shows and just replace the "create_account.php" with "trial.php" and you will get to a non-advertised page where you can get a free trial good for 10 games.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: