Because i don't think the current game needs any tweaking
And while i believe that strongly, i still encourage debates and finding solutions involving many, many more people than a single mind devising changes. Harder to go wrong with a group effort. That's why we got the Re-balancing Suggestions forum, and that's why suggestions up to #18 and the discussions around them have been taken under careful consideration by a group of Newerth admins. The result is positive, i doubt there's anyone denying that.
* Healing tech research costs decreased: buildings, units, abilities, items) cost reduced by 50%.
* Monastery/Sanctuary now do not require Arsenal to be built in order to unlock them.
* Rupture improved: 50% increase in ammo, damage rounded to 90 (compared to tempest's 170), +10% larger splash damage area, 10% bonus damage to all enemies in the area it hits, for each enemy it touches and up to 3 enemies per shot (1=100%, 2=120%, 3=130%).
* Mana Crystal, while still slowly recharging mana when bought, became a consumable. It can be thrown like disruptors, it breaks on impact and produces 3 pickable mana crystal goodies.
* Sensors are now stackable, max 2, single slot. Total team sensors: 16.
* Ammo boxes now refill ammo over the 50% limit, if player has ammo pack.
* Sprinting costs 20% less stamina, for both races.
* Sixth Sense now highlights the enemies close by that are less than 1 melee hit away from death.
If i were to put my efforts into anything like transplanting the Undead race to Savage it's ONLY going to result in a mod, you won't see it forced into mainstream Savage. People may /callvote mod TombStone (or w/e the name will be) when they wanna play it.
I strongly believe a 3-race game is a very, very successful formula. Just look at Starcraft. But in all honesty, if it's ever going to happen, it's most likely not gonna for the next year or so. Hell, if we all die come December 2012, it never will. Happy now?