Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2019, 11:17:59 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Savage: XR is a new patch for Savage, created by the Newerth.com staff. The XR1.1 Client is out now! Download it now!
189789 Posts in 10994 Topics by 18279 Members
Latest Member: ericcaille
* Home Forum Wiki Help Search Login Register
+  Newerth Forums
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Chat
| | |-+  I'm enlisting in the army
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: I'm enlisting in the army  (Read 3331 times)
satlanmabsut

MasterlighT

View Profile
« on: November 21, 2010, 12:12:44 am »

It's me Masterlight, I don't know if everyone remembers me, I'm the cousin of Alon from Demo Clan  Smiley. I recruited a few more hours in the morning, So i wanted to separate from you all  Undecided and I hope I can update you about me in the future and to come back to play this amazing game  Smiley, you're cool community and hope that will evolve!  Wink I will be home on weekends every few weeks, this week I should be at home and I'll try to find time to play savage also =) .

Goodbye people and have fun! Love you all!  Afro
Rin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2010, 12:53:02 am »

now you have chance to kill innocent palestinians :/

satlanmabsut

MasterlighT

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2010, 04:57:07 am »

Oh, so I was expecting someone to tell me that, you're so wrong, believe me I'm just not into killing and I'm just for peace, people, you have to stop to think that Israel is like that, the media made us hated enemy of the whole world. :/
Hakugei
XR Coder
Legendary Member

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2010, 05:26:04 am »

How does an army achieve "peace" without "war"? Wink
Daemon
XR Main Developer
Legendary Member

beware, for this is the everbroken...

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2010, 07:40:30 am »

By dropping their weapons. Yeah, that's likely to happen.

Rostner
The Grapist

I'm gonna grape you in the mouth!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2010, 08:32:21 am »

Lot's of please's and thank you's

Sonny
Mefix sux
Newerth Shoutcaster

Director, storywriter and voice actor of TFoS

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2010, 02:32:33 pm »

When everyone drops their weapon war is over? There will allways be war as long as there are humans

WinterFresh

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2010, 02:52:47 pm »

When everyone drops their weapon war is over? There will allways be war as long as there are humans

Not necessarily. There will always be war as long as there is profit from it.

BEARD!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2010, 03:14:40 pm »

Not necessarily. There will always be war as long as there is profit from it.

More generally, as long as there is something to gain.

biggeruniverse
Disrespectful Newerth Coder and Occasional Admin

Savage Days

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2010, 03:42:34 pm »

Oh, so I was expecting someone to tell me that, you're so wrong, believe me I'm just not into killing and I'm just for peace, people, you have to stop to think that Israel is like that, the media made us hated enemy of the whole world. :/

Quite the contrary, the Media tries to cover up the crimes committed by Israel. You will never have peace by taking people's land, denying the Right of Return, building walls, and keeping millions of Palestinians in a huge open-air prison.

https://twitter.com/SavageRebirth
Quote from: Helios
You mean an already 7 yr old game is going to die eventually?  Good call there Nostradumbass
Feathers
beep
NDC Organizer
Super Hero Member

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2010, 06:41:06 pm »

Quite the contrary, the Media tries to cover up the crimes committed by Israel. You will never have peace by taking people's land, denying the Right of Return, building walls, and keeping millions of Palestinians in a huge open-air prison.

wanna have a chat about about Native Americans?
Sonny
Mefix sux
Newerth Shoutcaster

Director, storywriter and voice actor of TFoS

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2010, 05:14:07 pm »

people eating at mac donalds?

-Mein-
The One and Only
Super Hero Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2010, 05:25:36 pm »

biggeruniverse
Disrespectful Newerth Coder and Occasional Admin

Savage Days

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2010, 11:59:21 pm »

Yes let's have a little chat about that, it goes like this: past atrocities do not justify current ones.

https://twitter.com/SavageRebirth
Quote from: Helios
You mean an already 7 yr old game is going to die eventually?  Good call there Nostradumbass
Rin

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2010, 12:46:19 am »

native americans almost dead, white fat americans happy and niggas angry :p (short american history)

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: