Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 16, 2019, 09:46:45 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Savage: XR is a new patch for Savage, created by the Newerth.com staff. The XR1.1 Client is out now! Download it now!
189887 Posts in 10981 Topics by 18430 Members
Latest Member: Drokkas
* Home Forum Wiki Help Search Login Register
+  Newerth Forums
|-+  Newerth Hosted Competitions
| |-+  Other Competitions
| | |-+  PuG Cup
| | | |-+  2010 (Locked)
| | | | |-+  PUG Cup, remaining match-ups
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 Go Down Print
Author Topic: PUG Cup, remaining match-ups  (Read 72625 times)
Daemon
XR Main Developer
Legendary Member

beware, for this is the everbroken...

View Profile
« Reply #270 on: October 28, 2010, 09:31:19 am »

Quote from: Feathers
P.S.
I bet all your support for DA comes from the fact that you left eoN (and LoL) JUST before cw (vs Fox I guess), hoping that we would lose and be eliminated soon, but we actualy won and now you cry. Sad

i respect eoN i just don't like Daemon

gl with your remaining match

Oh, that's why you were bugging me for the last weeks to let you play for eoN. Smiley

But don't worry, the feeling is mutual. And fyi, you should not have been allowed to mess with NSL, it took the concerted efforts of at least Moxy, Hakugei and myself to get the NSL rules airtight. Even tho "you had it covered" (= by deleting 1/2 of NSL3 rules).

And who should trust you with rules, when you interpret rules like this:

BASE RULE

or

BASE RULE (with NO EXCEPTIONS listed)

=

BASE RULE + 1 RANDOM, UNLISTED EXCEPTION (picked out of other like 5 possible, also unlisted, exceptions)

Oh, and, hehe, you think that by finishing up your clueless posts with a rushed 2 word sentence like "DA wins.", it has the power of some uber verdict Tongue.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2010, 09:35:07 am by Daemon » Logged

-Mein-
The One and Only
Super Hero Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #271 on: October 28, 2010, 10:37:50 am »

Deamon you have nothing to do with the next NSL so shut the fuck up.

Haika
Newerth Donator

View Profile
« Reply #272 on: October 28, 2010, 11:04:52 am »

Haika, you probably should read the rules then. Wink Seems no one ever does.
Points 1, 2, 4, 5 are wrong. Thanks for your time.

And yes, Feathers, Spearwolf changed the rules in the middle - big mistake. You do not have what it takes to solve disputes, hence why BEARD! will do it.

After reading this topic, its impossible to avoid reading the rules. So there you are wrong.
And to your info, none of my points are wrong, even thou you dont like it Wink

Stop calling battle clueless or any other idiotic negative-loaded word, when you know that if you were in the situation you would be less fair, too bad i cant proove that cuz it will never happen.

And stop talking shit people, Jordy ACCEPTED a rematch. now take your pills and get rid of your periods. Strange that you guys carry on discussing when you got your will, even thou its not fair.

AND Hagukei, i wrote Hakugey, that was because i forgot how your name was written, and was not ment as an insult. Sorry for offending you. ty for ur time
The Battle

View Profile
« Reply #273 on: October 28, 2010, 12:03:06 pm »

And stop talking shit people, Jordy ACCEPTED a rematch. now take your pills and get rid of your periods. Strange that you guys carry on discussing when you got your will, even thou its not fair.

Anyway we are stupid that we accept a rematch , but if we win the rematch we can even laugh harder. Then we won 5 weeks against 2 from LoL. Is it then fair, or come then also a drama topic?

Spearwolf 29jun:
- You play your tie breakers. If you refuse, the other team gets a forfeit win.

If u follow the rulez u have already 2 loses. One lose because of week 2  (u refuse too play the tiebreak in 2,5 week). And in the final u lose vs DA.

Why we dont make drama after u dont play a tiebreak after a draw was " We dont want drama that u guys like ". If we know that u guys gonna cry after u losed the final we didnt accept that u had a draw in week 2 because now u played 1 less week.

Anyway what Moxy did is even more unacceptable then what LoL is doing. All the time if there is a problem moxy is coming and telling what too do. Its always "u playing the rematch or u lose" without watching the situation and posting it in a few sec without thinking. And a guy like this organize a NSL now.....

Anyway what I already said a few time we playing sunday a another match. If thats a draw I dont gonna play a 3th game after it. This because its then midd night for the russia guys. DA is not delying this tourney so accept this too or blame LoL or Moxy.

Daemon
XR Main Developer
Legendary Member

View Profile
« Reply #274 on: October 28, 2010, 12:14:46 pm »

Don't worry, we won't play another game/match in the same day, if there's a draw. And if it is, it won't be called "a rematch", it will be called a "tiebreaker", set a week later.

Just how it happened to LoL vs. Fox, but i guess, it wasn't OK then, but it's OK now...

And Mein, you stfu cuz you got no business either with PUG or with NSL, unlike myself, which i'm playing in one and i'm at least a little involved with the other.

@Mein and this is also your first and last warning from myself and the whole of newerth being tired of your crap.

Lucky
Newerth Shoutcaster

View Profile
« Reply #275 on: October 28, 2010, 04:28:06 pm »

Can you pick map already?
The Battle

View Profile
« Reply #276 on: October 28, 2010, 07:25:36 pm »

Send pm too daemon with the map name  Afro
Lucky
Newerth Shoutcaster

View Profile
« Reply #277 on: October 28, 2010, 11:15:41 pm »

Thanks Smiley
UnSaFe
Lifetime fan of Crom
Newerth Donator

ex-troll

View Profile
« Reply #278 on: October 28, 2010, 11:41:49 pm »

@Mein and this is also your first and last warning from myself and the whole of newerth being tired of your crap.
If I'd get a nickel for every time I saw some admin write this....
I'd still be poor

-Mein-
The One and Only
Super Hero Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #279 on: October 29, 2010, 08:46:26 am »

Whats your buisness with NSL, you are not an admin are you?

So all you are is a player for some clan, or did i miss that you are promoted to NSL admin? And if you are only a player your level of beeing involded into the NSl is equal to mine.

Anyways i never cared who would win this since a some event in the past^^ I just want to end it so we can go on.  Also you bitching at Feathers is not accaptable, and me point that out is a warning?

Daemon
XR Main Developer
Legendary Member

View Profile
« Reply #280 on: October 29, 2010, 09:06:41 am »

If he feels like providing dead wrong and uninvited "rulings" in this matter, without having a clue of how rules work, in general, not only double elimination, only proves me right in questioning his ability to "lead" NSL and specifically, taking care of the rules. FYI there's a 13 pages thread in the NSL section where rules were negotiated and improved. Those wouldn't have been needed if he had the common sense to improve instead of remove NSL3 rules, by thinking of cases that could appear instead of over and over repeating that he bets on players' "common sense". So trust me, i know what i'm talking about.

[edit]which i was willing to let go for the sake of him saving face, but hey, it seems like he doesn't want to, by interfering where he's got no business to.[/edit]
« Last Edit: October 29, 2010, 09:08:54 am by Daemon » Logged

Feathers
beep
NDC Organizer
Super Hero Member

View Profile
« Reply #281 on: October 29, 2010, 10:01:33 am »

just drop it, play your match, get failcup out of the way and roll on NSL4
-Mein-
The One and Only
Super Hero Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #282 on: October 29, 2010, 11:53:59 am »

oh hehe didn't knew that.
Plz don't tell me NSl gona be double elemination,will it?

Btw are you able to make me mod on Duel competion, as i am admin there?

Feathers
beep
NDC Organizer
Super Hero Member

View Profile
« Reply #283 on: October 29, 2010, 12:05:46 pm »

read your pms and use it Cheesy
Aneurysm
XR Map Administrator
Super Hero Member

View Profile
« Reply #284 on: October 29, 2010, 02:52:24 pm »

Forgive me, but @ Daemon and co. where are you quoting the double elimination paragraph from? I took a look over the rules posted and I can't seem to find the relevant paragraph, is it posted somewhere else that I have failed to read?

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: