Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2019, 05:26:25 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Savage: XR is a new patch for Savage, created by the Newerth.com staff. The XR1.1 Client is out now! Download it now!
189785 Posts in 10994 Topics by 18277 Members
Latest Member: johanno
* Home Forum Wiki Help Search Login Register
+  Newerth Forums
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Other Games
| | |-+  Mafia (play-by-post game)
| | | |-+  Mafia 1 - Newerth - GAME OVER
Pages: 1 ... 115 116 [117] 118 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Mafia 1 - Newerth - GAME OVER  (Read 319755 times)
Fat-Tony
King of Pizza

What I don't know is not worth knowing!

View Profile
« Reply #1740 on: September 09, 2010, 05:35:17 pm »

Yea well there is nothing more I can do to convince ppl cause I got nothing more to add to my ability, so either you believe it or not.

DieOrFail
Reaper's Best Buddy

View Profile
« Reply #1741 on: September 09, 2010, 05:39:16 pm »

Yea well there is nothing more I can do to convince ppl cause I got nothing more to add to my ability, so either you believe it or not.

That's exactly what Beard! and Unsafe have said, too... Unfortunately Beard was a beast and Unsafe a human...
happy
Oschore Breeder

View Profile
« Reply #1742 on: September 09, 2010, 07:55:49 pm »

That's what I said, as well. Fortunately I wasn't lynched.
I don't think Fat-Tony is a beast. Yet, someone has to die if we want to survie this. :O
Fat-Tony
King of Pizza

View Profile
« Reply #1743 on: September 09, 2010, 07:59:04 pm »

That's what I said, as well. Fortunately I wasn't lynched.
I don't think Fat-Tony is a beast. Yet, someone has to die if we want to survie this. :O

Yes but if I die, we lose..frankly

Tjens
I make maps and stuff
XR Map Administrator
Super Hero Member

GIFMEISTER

View Profile
« Reply #1744 on: September 09, 2010, 08:11:21 pm »

F2 Fat-Tony

His piss poor defence actually make me doubt him  Tongue

Fat-Tony
King of Pizza

View Profile
« Reply #1745 on: September 09, 2010, 08:12:11 pm »

I know my ability sounds weird but I'm speaking the truth damnit! Everything I've done have been trying to reveal beasts all game, therefor my "odd" choose of playstyle....Several times I actually tried to make myself look like beast. I know saying this probably makes you think I'm even more beast than before. But it's just my last try to keep this game going, cause I didn't join it to lose, I don't want the beasts to laugh at us when they get me lynched...and I can for sure tell someone of the votes on me atm MUST be beast votes cause hell now ppl just wait for the day to pass so I get lynched and beast can win!

I wanted to declare my role damnit, why the hell would I make up a hard understanding role for you to get. That surely get me killed as in this case, I just tried to come out honest and do the best of it. My last clue I could submit to the group was in fact the case with Mefix!

Now I don't have anything more to give until tomorrow if I get to use my ability tonight, since Mefix wasn't allowed that day it proves he doesn't have pure human DNA witch makes him a possible beast. Don't ignore that fact, sadly if I die tonight it might all be over...I'm just trying to do my last effort to stop this madness, please ppl take a last bit of thinking before it's to late.  Cry

Fat-Tony
King of Pizza

View Profile
« Reply #1746 on: September 09, 2010, 08:12:43 pm »

His piss poor defence actually make me doubt him  Tongue

I jsut made an effort to defend myself before we all lose this.  Sad

Fat-Tony
King of Pizza

View Profile
« Reply #1747 on: September 09, 2010, 08:14:02 pm »

Also thanks Tjens, if your human you won't regret your decision taking your vote of me.

Fat-Tony
King of Pizza

View Profile
« Reply #1748 on: September 09, 2010, 08:18:13 pm »

To bad it won't save me, there is atleast 3 beasts left if my counting is correct. So that makes it possible for them to finish me of anyways...Since if anyone more of them cares to join Mefix and Faun I still get lynched, cause it was 3 votes for end of day lynch if I'm not completely off :S

Notausgang
Map Admin
Super Hero Member

Gnagsuaton

View Profile
« Reply #1749 on: September 09, 2010, 08:24:12 pm »

Hmm.. 35 minutes left and we still haven't found a beast to lynch, this is not good Undecided
Mefix
« Reply #1750 on: September 09, 2010, 08:35:21 pm »

Slipped there my friend.

I would like to thank you in participating in my little experement Tjens. Keeping Tony under pressure paid off with another suspect. F2 before the lock as I shall be calling it now puts you very high in my beastly suspect book. (Trigger happy f2's were also on the watchlist) If tony turns out to be a beast, I will be sure to lynch you tomorrow.

From: I find this evidence quite overwhelming and convincing.
To: His piss poor defence actually make me doubt him.

Sounds to me like your beast buddy in peril couldnt dig himself out of all the mess he demonstrated us.

I believe the following people to be very probable beasts: Tjens, Fat-Tony.
Im unsure and suspicious on the following people: Happy and Nota (largely due to Role mess).
I believe the following people to very likely be human: Faun, DieorFail.
Im 100%, No way back, absolutely, positively sure on the following people to be human: Mefix, IgorS

Keep this list close in case I die this night.

Tony, you do understand that your aditude is perfectly acceptable for a beast(haku/beard) or a player that is bored with the game(shag) or both, what you're missing is that if you are human as you claim, you are putting us all at risk tomorrow by not fighting the acusations with factual information we can crosscheck.

I asked you several times to give us the bottle atack list, or even ask daemon to clarify your role in a manner you will understand, you ignored that and was preocupied with acusing me with your silly made up tale.

I ask those real humans left to trust me and F1 Tony.
Tjens
I make maps and stuff
XR Map Administrator
Super Hero Member

GIFMEISTER

View Profile
« Reply #1751 on: September 09, 2010, 08:35:57 pm »

I think we should lynch Mefix instead. Why? He has not spoken up to anything firm before and resorted into accusing others right after I called him out.

His whole annology strategy seems to be the same as Haku tried; using his cunning intelectual prowess to make us all look in the direction he wants.

Never trust Mefix.

Mefix
« Reply #1752 on: September 09, 2010, 08:37:22 pm »

heh, I think I will be visiting you tonight Tjens, better hide your bony blades somewhere where I cannot find them.
Mefix
« Reply #1753 on: September 09, 2010, 08:39:03 pm »

...sing his cunning intelectual prowess to make us all look in the direction he wants....

I suppose its a compliment among your bretherein?
Tjens
I make maps and stuff
XR Map Administrator
Super Hero Member

GIFMEISTER

View Profile
« Reply #1754 on: September 09, 2010, 08:44:53 pm »

What Mefix is doing right now is creating a nice little thing I like to call "facisim". He's making big posts with, I have to admit, pretty smart conclusions, and then posts his judgement for everyone to read an follow. Everyone please follow your own conclusions and don't follow Mefix in his whole with-me-or-against-me ordeal.

heh, I think I will be visiting you tonight Tjens, better hide your bony blades somewhere where I cannot find them.

I thought you already visited me before, Mefix, or have you forgotten?

Tjens on night 5 - metal rods - Most likely human.

Did you go with the immobilizer story trying to gain trust and infiltrate the humans, after Shagroth told you of his little sceme using PM? Ofcourse you 2 would be communicating with eachother being evil evo buddys and all. After Shagroth's doom was iminent you went with me saying I had my metal rods laying around.

Too bad lies are forgotten so quickly..

Pages: 1 ... 115 116 [117] 118 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: