Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 08, 2019, 09:19:30 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Savage: XR is a new patch for Savage, created by the Newerth.com staff. The XR1.1 Client is out now! Download it now!
189886 Posts in 10981 Topics by 18426 Members
Latest Member: fimpaljion
* Home Forum Wiki Help Search Login Register
+  Newerth Forums
|-+  Newerth Hosted Competitions
| |-+  Other Competitions
| | |-+  PuG Cup
| | | |-+  2010 (Locked)
| | | | |-+  PUG-Cup Admin is biased.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: PUG-Cup Admin is biased.  (Read 16593 times)
DarknesS
Newerth Donator

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2010, 11:50:15 am »

So if I understand it correctly spearwolf said game would last 1 hour during 1 st match and trigardon answered: "nice nice". Demo of course had all reasons to believe that the 2nd round would also last 1 hour, don't see how they try to cheat.

Why did no one of exd raise any objections at that point? I'm assuming exd was winning at that point and hence trigardon replied "nice nice" (didn't have time to watch demo yet, so maybe I'm wrong). Don't see how spearwolf was biased towards demo. He just fucked up once.

I have no leading position which means I don't count. Also my answer did not say anything about agree-ing or disagree-ing..
Don't speak for your clan if you don't want to take responsibility. Also no one objected your notions which is pretty much a declaration of consent.

-- End of spam --
« Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 11:54:55 am by DarknesS » Logged
Shagroth
no u
Newerth Council
Super Hero Member

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2010, 11:54:13 am »

I fucking hate it how everyone is out to get DeMo and the so called "top" clans instead of just playing the game like it was meant to, the game goes on until either the lair or sh is destroyed or a team concedes, there were no draws before SEP. Same thing constantly happens with EvO, accusing them of using "hacks" to win their games. There was that one thread calling them out openly but otherwise it's all behind their backs and it disgusts me. No sportsmanship anymore, before you'd get everyone on each team say gl and hf and call gg after a game is over regardless of winning or losing. Nowadays people gloat when winning, it's patethic. Should have quit this game after the EULs, community and clans went downhill after that.

this has been a problem for a very long time, too many lacking sportmanship in competitions in savage.

please read this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sportsmanship and try to have fun.
"A competitor who exhibits poor sportsmanship after losing a game or contest is often called a "sore loser" (those who show poor sportsmanship after winning are typically called "bad winners"). Behavior includes blaming others, not taking responsibility for personal actions, reacting immaturely or improperly, making excuses for their loss, referring to unfavorable conditions or other petty issues"

raju

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2010, 11:59:47 am »

close this here and moxy msg me.
bot

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2010, 12:02:40 pm »

I fucking hate it how everyone is out to get DeMo and the so called "top" clans instead of just playing the game like it was meant to, the game goes on until either the lair or sh is destroyed or a team concedes, there were no draws before SEP. Same thing constantly happens with EvO, accusing them of using "hacks" to win their games. There was that one thread calling them out openly but otherwise it's all behind their backs and it disgusts me. No sportsmanship anymore, before you'd get everyone on each team say gl and hf and call gg after a game is over regardless of winning or losing. Nowadays people gloat when winning, it's patethic. Should have quit this game after the EULs, community and clans went downhill after that.

this has been a problem for a very long time, too many lacking sportmanship in competitions in savage.

please read this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sportsmanship and try to have fun.
"A competitor who exhibits poor sportsmanship after losing a game or contest is often called a "sore loser" (those who show poor sportsmanship after winning are typically called "bad winners"). Behavior includes blaming others, not taking responsibility for personal actions, reacting immaturely or improperly, making excuses for their loss, referring to unfavorable conditions or other petty issues"

Good posts. +1

XabHippA
|DeMo|

im terribly tough, i really am

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2010, 12:11:28 pm »

For those of you who weren't there, just watch the demo's Spearwolf uploaded before you judge on the matter.

@Darkness. No, at that point the game was in balance, it could go either way.

@Hakugei. When has DeMo ever played dirty? One of the reasons I joined DeMo and stay in DeMo is because of our great attitude and sportsmanship (IMO ofcourse Cheesy, yes I may be a bit biased but I really mean this!). For example, last game against TH' a few TH' members were struggling with the connection and kept reconnecting. This occured more than 5 minutes ingame when we were really on the winning hand. Yet we offered to replay the whole game.
There is no need for us to bring any proof, because Spearwolf, the PUG-admin, was there. Just watch his demo's.

We didn't have the time to discuss what we would like to do next, so I'll just speak for myself now. As said I really enjoyed the two matches, even though the result
Spoiler (Mouse-Over to read)
DRAW
isn't what I hoped for. I would really like to play you guys again, whether it be on the same map or on a different one.

<3 Xab

ŠeN
Aneurysm
XR Map Administrator
Super Hero Member

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2010, 12:25:38 pm »

close this here and moxy msg me.

Done

Daemon
XR Main Developer
Legendary Member

beware, for this is the everbroken...

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2010, 12:43:54 pm »

@Hakugei. When has DeMo ever played dirty? One of the reasons I joined DeMo and stay in DeMo is because of our great attitude and sportsmanship

PM me if you're interested in the details of the last eoN vs DeMo NSL3 match.

After drawing the 1st round, when one of our players timed out in the 2nd, Moxy did not allow any DeMo members to D/C according to the fair play rule Hakugei and Scrapo previously agreed upon, that whenever one team loses a player, in order to balance the game, the other one would send one off. In the end, Moxy offered a rematch, but we've lost the momentum we had that round, the upper hand we had on DeMo.

This looks a lot like this incident. Everyone knows DeMo is hard to beat once, but prolly impossible twice. So who's actually benefiting from playing dirty WHEN IT COUNTS.

Moxy
Newerth Donator
Super Hero Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2010, 02:10:23 pm »

zzz ur still on about  that.

i told u, i was not aware of scrapos agreement to that.

as soon as i found out i offered i rematch, you turned down the rematch. it was a communication problem in demo. which we apologised for and tried to rectify. sry if u didnt accept our apology and our offer of a rematch.

Daemon
XR Main Developer
Legendary Member

beware, for this is the everbroken...

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2010, 03:28:24 pm »

Zzzzz what can you do with these pesky little idiots, not going with their rights being trashed and all that crap... It was ancient history, until you did it again. So now it doesn't look like an accident anymore. It's statistics.

Groentjuh
Newerth Serveradmin, German Mirror and Webdeveloper
Administrator
Super Hero Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2010, 03:50:21 pm »

Little note:
THIS TOPIC IS LOCKED!

Before adding any of my IMs, ask yourself: Can I ask it in a PM?
Before sending me a PM with questions, Search the forums!
Wanna be ref? Post on my Server Forum
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: