Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 27, 2021, 02:50:36 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Savage: XR is a new patch for Savage, created by the Newerth.com staff. The XR1.1 Client is out now! Download it now!
190061 Posts in 11009 Topics by 18574 Members
Latest Member: kuremoroti
* Home Forum Wiki Help Search Login Register
+  Newerth Forums
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Chat
| | |-+  Savage Real Life Meeting
| | | |-+  LE NETHERLANDS
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: LE NETHERLANDS  (Read 21673 times)
Tjens
I make maps and stuff
XR Map Administrator
Super Hero Member

GIFMEISTER

View Profile
« on: March 04, 2010, 05:42:11 pm »

Why everyone should come to the Netherlands.

All come here so I won't have to pay any planetickets or something stupid like that, I don't want to go to Germany because at my work 'cause there are loads of Italian Germans who only speak Italian and a bit of German and I hate them talking about saurkraud pizza all the time.

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh

The Netherlands is clearly the best choice because it's the most developed country in the world (Sweden still has vikings) and it's near Germany, England and quite close to Denmark. what we don't want is Frenchies coming to our party because they won't shut up about how cool they are. No Russians or Polaks either or we'll have to spend 80% of the money on alcohol

RUSSIANSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I'M ONLY KIDDING OFCOURSE!!! All are invited! I love Russians!! and Polaks are cool JES and Germans are great people of great lederhosen and the French are gay!!!! All come to one of these great cities!!!

Den haag, Eindhoven and Utrecht

All come to The Netherlands, don't meet up in Amsterdam because it sucks big time, lets meet up in a little bit smaller city like Utrecht, Den haag or Eindhoven because that's way cooler!!!

picture of a random day in amsterdam

We'll bring some money and we'll bring some souveniers to pass on and some bring laptops and we'll be very nerdy together I only hope you're not all old boring farts because that would suck. If Shagroth comes to The Netherlands 20 virgins shall be sacrificed to make room for his greatness and Mr matt will recieve a purple chair:

IT WILL SUIT HIM PERFECTLY

SO THATS SETTLES IT!! ALL TO THE NETHERLANDS BRING MONEY AND GOOD WILL AND GEEKY AND COOL STUFF ALSO GREAT SEX LABIDO IF YOU ARE FEMALE!!!!!! CYU SOOOOOON

(here are great pictures of what's to come when you come to the Netherlands:)

« Last Edit: March 04, 2010, 06:04:50 pm by Tjens » Logged

Trigardon
Forum Administrator
Legendary Member

Demonic Monster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2010, 05:44:52 pm »

Sonny
Mefix sux
Newerth Shoutcaster

Director, storywriter and voice actor of TFoS

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2010, 05:51:09 pm »

YES! I WILL COME ONLY IF SEGHI, ASURA, THRILL, MEIN AND MR EVIL DONT COME!

Shagroth
no u
Newerth Council
Super Hero Member

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2010, 05:58:57 pm »

i was thinking of travelling to nl once, if you get matt down there too ill join in.
i have to visit ozzo too!

doubt matt can say no to that shmexy chair

WinterFresh

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2010, 06:02:27 pm »

If most NL people are the same as Tjens then I will definitely avoid it.  Afro

Trigardon
Forum Administrator
Legendary Member

Demonic Monster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2010, 06:02:51 pm »

I'll see who comes and will decide then. any ideas when you want to do that meeting?

Marbello
Newerth Donator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2010, 06:23:50 pm »

made me laugh a lot, good job jens Wink

More meaning!
biggeruniverse
Disrespectful Newerth Coder and Occasional Admin

Savage Days

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2010, 06:55:18 pm »

Unfortunately there is this very large barrier called an "ocean", which as I cannot see the other side is therefore too far give much thought to ever visiting.

I hear it's deep

I was told by a wise man that there are these great metal creatures which sail the skies and ply the heavens at speeds so fast that the journey is little more than the trouble of an afternoon, yet the cost is such that my meager income could not cover.

Sometimes they drink water

Have fun anyway guys.  Smiley

https://twitter.com/SavageRebirth
Quote from: Helios
You mean an already 7 yr old game is going to die eventually?  G
Marbello
Newerth Donator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2010, 08:56:28 pm »

no flames please this should be something positive Smiley

More meaning!
Daemon
XR Main Developer
Legendary Member

beware, for this is the everbroken...

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2010, 09:02:24 pm »

I WILL come to Amsterdam in April (13th-18th). Maybe i'll take a short trip to Rotterdam also. You better set it then!

Inder

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2010, 11:17:55 am »

Allrighty this thread is fanni )) indeed.. but Marb and I want to get serious about it!

I think Tjens listed some good points why the Netherlands would be great to have a meeting at. I'd come for sure.

Marbello and I thought of doing it In Hamburg (Germany), simplay because at least 10 savage players (i know them all personally) come from Hamburg. The point is, even if only 5 guys from outside would join the meeting, we already would've 15 players meeting for sure! Ya know, when we go to Tjens-city, the risk is quite high that we'd only be a few because only Tjens lives there..
Never-the-less I like your idea of doing the meeting in NL. BUT Tjens, you'd have to organise it.. we'll need a local to do it because you simply know the good places to stay, to go and better not to go.. You'd need to care for:
- a hostel sharing space for alot of us
  that hostel needs to have (at least kinda) good conditions and can't be to expensive
  you gotta reach it very easy from the airport (busses, trains, cabs w/e)
  maybe you manage to find one with wireless lan (you often have to pay alot for normal internetconnection) so we could  
  all bring our laptops and kick it for some hours
  we could also take care of a place to live on our own, but i think that's not half the fun of it and i know some of you  
  wanna have buttsex with each other!
- you'd need to a little optional plan for people to do when being there
  it should include sightseeing, a bar- or clubtour, a place to go swimming etc. (we'll surly do it in the summer when it's hawt)
- the last and most important point is the way of payment.
  i think the best way would be if you manage to find a hostel which takes reservations which we gonna pay when we
  arrive. So the risk for us to transfer you all the money that you're going to spend for a party with your firends and shags
  20 virgins drops down Wink

I'd take care of all that if we'd do it in Hamburg. HH is a beautifull city with alot to see and to do, also it's a 30 minute carride to the baltic see.
But if you wanna do it, go ahead, i don't mind, I'm looking forward to it actually because i think you'd do it very good!

Last aspect would be WHEN: I'd suggest the begining of July.. i think most of us should be available then. (we should take care of an exact date soon because some of those who want to join are working and wanna take a weekend off!)
I'd suggest to do it at or over a weekend (maybe from Thursday to Monday) so everyone would be able to make it at least from Friday to Sunday!
« Last Edit: March 05, 2010, 11:27:05 am by Inder » Logged
Tjens
I make maps and stuff
XR Map Administrator
Super Hero Member

GIFMEISTER

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2010, 04:59:11 pm »

lets do it in hamburg

Trigardon
Forum Administrator
Legendary Member

Demonic Monster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2010, 09:08:17 am »

im probably not available on july 14-18th

Reinis
p0rn fan

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2010, 03:18:00 pm »

ONLY IN SUMMER! AND I WILL COME ONLY IF THERE WILL BE TJENS AND SASUKE AND SHAGROTH AND MATTS, NO WAIT...SKIP THE LAST ONE!

$hacaR
"The Mod Machine"
Newerth Donator

Warr!or 4 EVER

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2010, 06:17:50 pm »

kinda off topic now but isnt weed legal in NL ?? Cheesy

Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: