I've only played a few hours, but there is potential here so long as they listen to feedback (do they even have a place to provide feedback?).
I've only got a few hours in so far so some quick things I've noticed:
- Human siege seems very strong, but maybe not enough beast players know to blaze things down
- Summoner projectile arc seems a bit off, might just be me though
- Block range seems big, I get blocked by people that are a good distance away from me.
- Flux is still OP, as is tradition
- Tempest is still OP, as is tradition
- Melee feels just a bit off, like it wants to be right but something isn't fluid enough about it
- Hits just don't feel 'heavy' enough. No satisfying 'thup' when you land a hit anymore.
- The terrain being uneven in places looks much more realistic, but inhibits beast leap at times.
Will probably play more later.
Probably best to post feedback on the Steam discussion forum for the game.http://steamcommunity.com/app/366440/discussions/
They have a "Suggestions" subforum of that which only people who have bought the game can post to.