So few things from this fiasco:
1) I still didn't get why Ale couldn't participate (computer broke)? so how did he connected for few minutes at least?
2) It seems petty not to play over uphill leap.. and Slizer not to play because Shagroth doesn't play.. and Enes doesn't play because he's just never here..
3) If next week one of the three (Shag/Slizer/Ale) decide not to show i'm quitting the Pug since even with full line-up (minus Enes) we are one of the weakest teams.
4) We were about 8 players on field but only like 4 or 5 in team-speak.. so again.. we cannot play with only half team listening..
5) I'm sure no one in our team enjoyed that match, so maybe we should decide where this team is standing and remove ourselves from the cup if we see we cannot get a normal/functioning team together.
1) Ale messaged me in the morning and said that his PC crashed, so he cannot command us. Subsequently I wrote _K_ a mail if he could command (backup comm).
2) I explained Groentjuh the server settings a few weeks ago, I am also disappointed that uphille leap is still disabled. However I cannot understand why some players cancel the entire cup... Maybe messaging Enes would help.
3-5 ) I dont like such an attitude. You know how pug cups are, you know there are better and worse players, with more and less dedication. All these things may unfortunately happen, but In my opinion its simply weak and cowardly to give up after the very first match. If you dont like the situation change it, dont run away. This message is not only relevant to you, it is for everybody that wants to leave the competition. Of course you guys can leave right now, but I don't want to see you again signing up for a competition, such a behaviour is simply not trustworthy.
Just look at me, I didnt win a single match last pug cup...Come on guys^^