I'm using Windows Vista 64-bit.
Every time I try to start the game, the screen goes black (like it's starting), then immediately returns to the desktop saying there's a K2 exception error. I've tried 5 things.
1. Running as admin. Nothing.
2. Increased the userspace as informed Here
3. Also used OpenGL as informed in the above link. Nothing.
4. Restarted my computer. Nothing.
5. Uninstalled the game from my D: drive, and reinstalled it into my C: drive. No effect.
Unfortunately, I tried to install it this morning because me and some friends were supposed to play tonight. So a quick fix for this would do wonders... Though I suspect it's due to my system locale being in japanese. Problem is that alot of games I have require it, so this isn't exactly something I'm eager to change.
As I said, I use Windows Vista 64-bit, 4 gigs of RAM, 2.67 gigahertz Intel Core2 Quad Q9400, NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GTX+ graphics card.
Savage: XR is a new patch for Savage, created by the Newerth.com staff. The XR1.1 Client is out now! Download it now!
190045 Posts in 11004 Topics by 18533 Members
Latest Member: Skuzie