Newerth Forums

Off Topic => Hi! My name is .. => Topic started by: Peterson on July 11, 2006, 10:30:53 pm



Title: St.Peterson
Post by: Peterson on July 11, 2006, 10:30:53 pm
hey all im peterson
im 16 from Jersey in the US
i like ur servers a lot nd most players on Savage r pretty cool
i play alotta other games too mostly fps my clan in CoD II is beast if u play u can join up
i think DJ is the only one who knos me as MrNoob ... that was for when i jus started out on the game now im St.Peterson
so ill cya all on the server


Title: Re: St.Peterson
Post by: xzor on July 12, 2006, 01:03:29 am
hey mate, seen you today, nice to still get to see new faces :)

have fun playing here and keep up the good work!


Title: Re: St.Peterson
Post by: Sheeproth on July 12, 2006, 01:57:27 am
hi welcome


Title: Re: St.Peterson
Post by: Peterson on July 12, 2006, 02:18:19 am
exzore is that ur actual name in game?
Sheepish i kno he kills me a lot
along with the other people with the little pictures in their name ... which gets me to wondering
how do i put a picture in my name
ill post that question in a "noob" forum or "how to" cuz this is jus for introductions
by the way i hate siege whores... lol
nd id like to learn how to comm better if anyone would like to teach me


Title: Re: St.Peterson
Post by: hell' on July 12, 2006, 07:28:00 am
...
how do i put a picture in my name
...

http://www.evolvedclan.com/forums/index.php?topic=306.0 (http://www.evolvedclan.com/forums/index.php?topic=306.0)  :mrgreen:


Title: Re: St.Peterson
Post by: born_to_be_noobish on July 12, 2006, 08:01:21 am
Dont deny your noobness
be proud of it! it makes the game easier


Title: Re: St.Peterson
Post by: MrEvilDr on July 12, 2006, 08:02:52 am
Hello


Title: Re: St.Peterson
Post by: DeadEye on July 12, 2006, 08:41:32 am
Hello :mrgreen:


Title: Re: St.Peterson
Post by: Shagroth on July 12, 2006, 09:05:40 am
heya


Title: Re: St.Peterson
Post by: KOPOBKA on July 12, 2006, 10:32:05 am
y0


Title: Re: St.Peterson
Post by: xzor on July 12, 2006, 10:32:54 am
exzore is that ur actual name in game?


actually yesterday it was "e to the X" (which makes it eX -> eXzorE)


Title: Re: St.Peterson
Post by: KOPOBKA on July 12, 2006, 10:37:35 am
he meant ex-whore  :evil: :wink:


Title: Re: St.Peterson
Post by: OzzO on July 12, 2006, 11:52:48 am
exsux, hi!

gr. OzzO


Title: Re: St.Peterson
Post by: xzor on July 12, 2006, 03:38:59 pm
you see im very famous here  :lol:


Title: Re: St.Peterson
Post by: Peterson on July 12, 2006, 05:39:22 pm
ty 8 cept im not in a clan so i guess ill put some random obnoxious icon lol
im really surprised at how active eVo is in their forums
ive been in a number of clans ...
about 30ish for all my games with quite some number in alot of em
id say bout 90ish or so was the biggest
but weve never really used forums as much as this
theres a lotta information on here
keep it up


Title: Re: St.Peterson
Post by: KOPOBKA on July 12, 2006, 05:42:46 pm
and dont forget.....spam ftw!  :evil: :lol:


Title: Re: St.Peterson
Post by: xzor on July 12, 2006, 07:00:49 pm
and dont forget to NOT take all the stuff here serious.. as a matter of fact, 95% is not to be taken serious.. the other 5% are posts like this :D


Title: Re: St.Peterson
Post by: hell' on July 12, 2006, 07:11:38 pm
ty 8 cept im not in a clan so i guess ill put some random obnoxious icon lol

np - just make a "one-man-clan" - many freelancers have it - also there are a lot of "fun clans" - so don't worry

oh - and: Hi!  :-)


Title: Re: St.Peterson
Post by: Peterson on July 12, 2006, 07:22:21 pm
yea i kno 95% of it is random uncoherent sublimal messages but the 5% is helpful
usually the ones that r stickied r of some help
my favorite so far: on the what else should we add to the website thread
p0rn haha -- that was good


Title: Re: St.Peterson
Post by: Django on July 13, 2006, 07:06:38 am
hey mate welcome to the community :)


Title: Re: St.Peterson
Post by: Dragon Slayer on July 14, 2006, 04:27:06 pm
hello peterson mate  :mrgreen: