Your Leaders have arrived!
...but the boring technical side of it.TAUNTS
(Improvements since XR1.3.)
GAMESCRIPT & STATES
- Now in a flavour of 8 taunt slots per unit, assuming Daemon can make that many
- Now with extra customization to enhance immersion by allowing the hiding of extrenous models like weapons and flags
(The stuff nobody cares about, but makes the game do things.)
GAME & OBJECTS
- Added +siege type
- Added !reviveradius <object> <radius> <percent> <resurrecttime> [targetFlag1] [targetFlag2] ...
- Added !teleportradius <object> <radius> <home|hometarget|here|link|coords> (<x> <y>) [targetFlag1] [targetFlag2] ...
- Added !healradius <object> <radius> <amount> [targetFlag1] [targetFlag2] ...
Added @kill (disabled to rework it) For when an object kills something and you want to know about it
- Fixed maxDeployment in !spawnobject
(The definables that tell the game to do stuff.)
- Added +siege damage and armor type
- works exactly like physical and energy does already
- Added definable base armor, energyArmor, and siegeArmor to units
- Added allowFirstPerson to Melee/Weapon/Item as well (formerly only unit)
- Added officerOnly
- Added "pierce_noeffect" to projectile hit behavior
- "pierce" + no death effect (nor death explosion).
- Added Units to deployment count
- Overhaul of the .object's model selection code
- Allowing the pointlessly crazy idea of having melee weapons for ranged attacks
- This affects: useDefaultMeleeModel, rightMeleeModel, leftMeleeModel, attachBone, attachBone2, DoubleWeapon
- Fixed rechargetime getting stuck when spamming chargetime weapons
- Fixed Third Person missing Weapon animGroups 5 and 6
(The other stuff that happened, but barely matters.)
- Testing some experiemental loadout changes
- General minor code readability clean up
For details on the actual Leaders, head over to Dev News
.Please report any issues or unwanted changes immediately so they can be addressed instead of endured.
Any and all new features and changes are up for debate and subject to change within the next weeks, with your continued feedback.