Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 11, 2017, 05:04:21 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Savage: XR is a new patch for Savage, created by the Newerth.com staff. The XR1.1 Client is out now! Download it now!
188663 Posts in 10888 Topics by 17952 Members
Latest Member: Freans
* Home Forum Wiki Help Search Login Register
+  Newerth Forums
|-+  Archive
| |-+  Server Forum
| | |-+  Archived (-03.11.14)
| | | |-+  USA Referees
| | | | |-+  List of people who should be banned
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: List of people who should be banned  (Read 729 times)
Calie

View Profile
« on: January 13, 2010, 06:42:13 am »

Bendizzle, Blue, Aiglos|celt|and anyone else who is causing as much BS as these people are. I beg for someone to prove me wrong to why these people should not be banned. Wait you cannot? Lol thats funny. So why are they not banned yet?
Nuff said.

Spearfag should be delt with too because he is lieing trying to slander a refs name that isnt even doing a fucking thing because he cannot even connect to the game at all because of college firewalls. This is getting hilarious that the fact our admins are letting this even go on. This has been the BIGGEST failure of administration of a server I have ever seen in like 10 years its pretty fucking epic. Ive seen servers deal with bigger problems with this with ease too lol. You want to know how? They banned them then people stopped causing a problem. Its beautiful how it works. Stop being incompetent. Just do it. Ill even do it, you can tell them I banned them it was all me 100% ill be the fall guy for you so you can save face. Saving face is what your trying to do right?
« Last Edit: January 13, 2010, 06:50:51 am by Calie » Logged
JmZ
Teh JmZ
Gameserver Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2010, 10:18:14 am »

Again, they all have dynamic IPs most of the time.

So even if we do ban anyone, once they reconnect to the internet, they'll be unbanned.
And if we somehow ban a range, we could ban other players.

You are but a speck of dust in the vastness of space, waiting to meet your end in the reality you created.
slashandburn

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2010, 11:29:02 am »

SFE/SEP/XR ban based on IP, not GUID's like EX2 did.  So as JmZ, said, it won't work for long.  Best you can do is keep kicking
Calie

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2010, 03:55:29 pm »

Ban a range, if you ban other players they will come to you and ask their IP to be unbanned. Easily done. Nuff said.
Standard

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2010, 08:51:01 pm »

it bans them from the newerth site as well...so unless for some reason they have jmz/slash's msn/email theyre fucked...aiglos has never done anything from what ive seen.  he doesnt even talk much.  he's made one post on here about the whole fag/home issue, which is valid when compared to the nig/jew thing.  all this is doing is causing a bunch of shit that keeps getting stirred more and more.  quite childish and lame...sigh 
biggeruniverse
Disrespectful Newerth Coder and Occasional Admin

Savage Days

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2010, 08:53:35 pm »

aiglos has done his fair share too, but he didn't start until Ben did and he'll stop when Ben does.

https://twitter.com/SavageRebirth
Quote from: Helios
You mean an already 7 yr old game is going to die eventually?  Good call there Nostradumbass
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: