Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 11, 2017, 04:49:28 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Savage: XR is a new patch for Savage, created by the Newerth.com staff. The XR1.1 Client is out now! Download it now!
188663 Posts in 10888 Topics by 17952 Members
Latest Member: Freans
* Home Forum Wiki Help Search Login Register
+  Newerth Forums
|-+  Archive
| |-+  Server Forum
| | |-+  Archived (-03.11.14)
| | | |-+  USA Referees
| | | | |-+  Murderer again
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Murderer again  (Read 2338 times)
JmZ
Teh JmZ
Gameserver Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2010, 11:36:51 am »

He's banned now.
Not sure when it takes effect but it is set to infinite until I remove it.
I will probably lift it in a few days, e.g. 4 or 5 days from now.

You are but a speck of dust in the vastness of space, waiting to meet your end in the reality you created.
Wc

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2010, 12:31:11 pm »

It sure didn't take yet he was on as pain this morning
JmZ
Teh JmZ
Gameserver Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2010, 03:13:41 pm »

Probably changed IP.

Thought it was static -_-

You are but a speck of dust in the vastness of space, waiting to meet your end in the reality you created.
slashandburn

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2010, 03:52:25 pm »

Or he is playing at someone else's house.  I will check IP when I get home.  I can't access it here at work Sad

On a side note, I tested my ping here at work to the server.  It's 3ms Smiley  At home it's about 35ms
slashandburn

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2010, 04:17:17 pm »

nm, found I can log on as admin to the server thru newerth.com and I can kick people.  He is on the IP I listed before as loser.  At least he is truthful

Looks like the kick button does not work correctly.  Someone kick loser if you see this.

What did you ban JmZ?  He is on IP 98.93.67.6 still
« Last Edit: March 24, 2010, 05:27:22 pm by slashandburn » Logged
Wc

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2010, 06:24:37 pm »

You can kick from the newerth site click on the server then hit manage site then put in password and kick easy peasy
slashandburn

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2010, 06:37:00 pm »

And it doesn't work.  I did that, his usernum was 67, and the GUI said kick 10.

The webpage is fail Cry

Doesn't matter, as I am at home now
« Last Edit: March 24, 2010, 06:38:52 pm by slashandburn » Logged
JmZ
Teh JmZ
Gameserver Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2010, 07:17:04 pm »

As i post this im speaking to him, trying to get some sense into his head.

The following are the issues here:
- Everytime something bad happens, angeliques name comes up, why is that?
- Rob sent me demos in which he does get kicked without reason (but does reply to people provoking him)
- If any refs are provoking him, just dont. Seriously, dont.
- He will remain banned until im sure he will stop doing whatever hes doing

I am not choosing sides here, but clearly one or more of you are playing a part in provoking him and this needs to stop.
Also, about angelique, really her name pops up every time no matter what the problem, it wouldnt surprise me if she causes a lot of the arguments.

Now the important part:
Once I unban him, NONE of you kick him without reason. You should always have a reason and should, most of the time, warn him.
Remember, he is just another player, treat him as you'd treat any other player otherwise this situation isn't going to get any better.
If he joins, dont start provoking him and if you see other players doing so, tell them not to.

Most of you probably hate him but the whole reason hes like this is because people are provoking him. I must've watched a dozen demos in which people like angelique and such start talking to him and joking about him, purely to get him kicked.

This can't and won't go on. I expect you to deal with this in an appropriate manner and stick to the ref guidelines.

EDIT:
This kinda sums it up:
« Last Edit: March 24, 2010, 07:23:14 pm by JmZ » Logged

Wc

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2010, 07:24:10 pm »

To be honest she is worse than him, she is always in the middle starting everything yelling exploit and such, if she wasn't here alot of the problems would be solved seriously but that's another story.
Dr.Zeus

ZEUS

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2010, 07:57:19 pm »

James,

I don't agree with this provoking part here. You must have seen demos of people provoking him but, I bet you have seen none where he starts talking shit to the people. He exploits in games lots of times and if I warn him then all he says is "shutup faggot" or a similarly retarded remark. I personally had no problem with him until like 2 weeks ago when I warned him and he started being retarded blaming refs for stopping him in the way he likes to play.

I don't  think calling people faggots or dick head in msg votes on the server is acceptable and I wont put up with that. He will get kicked until he learns to respect people.

Dr.Zeus
I.AM GODLY
Cobra

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2010, 02:06:44 am »

Oh well Ange is a major trouble starter..look at all the damn REF"S suck posts that her and her boyfriend start.  They were threatening to start a new server over the Ben stuff.

The problem with Rob is we may not be the ones kicking him...ange and other call kick votes on him and its either stop them, and catch shit from everyone, or let them go and he goes apeshit

His demos are selective...he email me several and you see how quick he turned when I told him that he was out of line.

I'd personally like to kick the lot of them to the vurb but obviously we can't do that...

So what are we to do when the server calls a kick vote and it passes?  Also if he is currently Banned then shouldn't we be kicking him on site till hes unbanned?

Matt
« Last Edit: March 25, 2010, 02:22:39 am by Cobra » Logged
JmZ
Teh JmZ
Gameserver Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2010, 10:50:48 am »

Zeus and Cobra, I know he starts arguments and such himself, and that the demos he sent me are selected purposely to be biased towards his side.

But still, one of the main reasons hes acting like this recently more than ever is because refs and players are kicking him and provoking him.

If that didn't happen, he'd probably still occasionally cause trouble but way less than he is now.

As for angelique, her boyfriend asked me for ref once (you can guess my reply to that) and it seems in the past whenever something happens she doesn't want, she bothers me and then gets her bf to bother me.

Shes definately someone to keep a close eye on. By that I mean warn her. I don't think she does much which deserves a kick but she definately does stir things up.

Standard

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2010, 10:02:26 pm »

shit talking and such doesnt bother me one bit, i mean i do it here and there just cuz its fun, but its never taken to far by me nor the person im talking with...if things get out of control ill PM them and say "lets chill lol".  but murd on the other hand takes shit way too far then wont shut the fuck up...like he told someone "he was gonna fuck/rape their 8yo daughter" and i kicked him without any hesitation or warning...SS someone on my comp too...things like that is just too far no matter how much shit talk is goin on. 
JmZ
Teh JmZ
Gameserver Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2010, 09:40:40 am »

If he does something like that, then i guess you dont need a warning.
Hes obviously asking for it.

But still, not all of this situation is due to him (although a lot of it is).

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: