Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 17, 2014, 12:26:18 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Savage: XR is a new patch for Savage, created by the Newerth.com staff. The RC3 Client is out now! Download it now!
178611 Posts in 10165 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: oulex44
* Home Forum Wiki Help Search Login Register
+  Newerth Forums
|-+  Heroes of Newerth
| |-+  Heroes of Newerth
| | |-+  Logging in, please wait.... Connection problem
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Logging in, please wait.... Connection problem  (Read 15219 times)
Rakira

View Profile
« on: September 20, 2009, 04:39:17 pm »

Seens I updated last patch I cant log in on my account. Just says "Logging in, please wait..." in like 5 miniutes, then is says Login failed: Connection failed. Its nothing wrong with my internet and I have tryed reinstall the game and it still doesnt work. I know that my account works cause I can play at my friends computers.
I could play before the patch but now... I cant.
If someone have the same problem and fixed it please tell Smiley
And btw I got windows 7 ,,,
Tradius

HoN Strategist

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2009, 05:45:38 am »

Wrong Section!

Instructions for future bug submission reference -
1. Go to http://beta.heroesofnewerth.com/
2. Type in your account information
3. Select 'New Bugs'
4. Fill in required fields
5. Submit form

Back on topic, try to remove the rootkit folder of Heroes of Newerth. There could be something that needs fixing in there that was not overwritten when you reinstalled the game. Uninstall Heroes of Newerth. Go into your rootkit and remove the Heroes of Newerth folder completely. Then, install Heroes of Newerth. Download the latest patch.

I am no computer expert, but this process has fixed many start-up bugs in previous games I have played. If this does not work, try contacting HoN through the future bug submission reference listed above. They have smart people who can assist you.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2009, 05:51:46 am by Tradius » Logged

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vend3tta

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2009, 12:59:53 am »

Hello,

I want to update this post because since sunday I have exactly the same problem and I don't know what to do to fix it. I don't know what happened because I was playing saturday night and during the morning, I wasn't able to connect.

It freeze on Logging in, please wait... for like 3-4 min. Then it says: Connection failed.

I tried to uninstall and reinstall, that didn't work. I also tried to reset my modem and routeur, nothing happened.

I already repported to bug like a lot of other people.

Thanks for support.
murreburr

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2010, 04:13:58 am »

i got a simmmilar problem sad

i think that rootkit bullshit might accually work, but i have no idia how to get rid of it pls tell me how?
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: