Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 15, 2018, 10:59:25 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Savage: XR is a new patch for Savage, created by the Newerth.com staff. The XR1.1 Client is out now! Download it now!
189374 Posts in 10973 Topics by 18133 Members
Latest Member: sireno52
* Home Forum Wiki Help Search Login Register
+  Newerth Forums
|-+  Archive
| |-+  Modding Forum
| | |-+  RMod settings: Make sure they turn off correctly?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: RMod settings: Make sure they turn off correctly?  (Read 1554 times)
Overon
Some random guy

Hi.

View Profile
« on: July 29, 2009, 03:46:54 am »

I used your optional "optimised" graphics settings in the top-right corner there...  and even after I uncheck the box and turn everything back on my shaders and lighting are still all jacked up.
Tjens
I make maps and stuff
XR Map Administrator
Super Hero Member

GIFMEISTER

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2009, 10:42:50 am »

I don't know if there's already something like this hidden in the mod somewhere (it's freakign huge), but can you add some nice presents sliders/buttons for graphics?

Ultra Low Quality
Low quality
Medium quality
High Quality
Ultra High Quality

The names speak for themselves, make ultra low use your optimal graphics or whatnot and ultra high all sliders on max. The current presents are kind of meh (glow filter for instance).

Also you could have a button, next to the "all default" button named "Rmod default" or something, and have all controls (and other options) on your most prefereble keys. Think of: constrain pitch off, buffs on your favorite buttons, last officer/officer command on F, and so on.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: