Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 15, 2018, 11:03:15 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Savage: XR is a new patch for Savage, created by the Newerth.com staff. The XR1.1 Client is out now! Download it now!
189374 Posts in 10973 Topics by 18133 Members
Latest Member: sireno52
* Home Forum Wiki Help Search Login Register
+  Newerth Forums
|-+  Archive
| |-+  Modding Forum
| | |-+  lil help?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: lil help?  (Read 1275 times)
slaid

View Profile
« on: June 06, 2009, 01:34:47 am »

so I'm not a programmer or anything so I'm probably missing out on something obvious here.  I'm trying to set up a custom race.  I've got the server_maps_lookup setup, I have my folder for the custom obj's and everything, and I'm working on the gui stuff but that's where I'm running into problems. 

so in /game/gui/custom/  are there just certain base files I need?  I have the tech tree working as far as being able to click on the SH or a worker and getting them to build custom structures and everything.  What isn't working is the player loadout screen.  None of the custom units or weapons are showing up, pretty much everything is blank even though it is loading my custom nomad type unit.  I went back and checked the obj files and the objlist and the obj's should be loading. 

So uh any help would be appreciated.  I tried looking through the samurai gui files but comparing them to the standard files I just don't understand what I'm missing.  Could someone point me towards documentation or example files for this stuff?  Or just give me a list of the files that I need to change to get a custom loadout screen working.  thanks.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: