Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 11, 2017, 05:00:29 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Savage: XR is a new patch for Savage, created by the Newerth.com staff. The XR1.1 Client is out now! Download it now!
188663 Posts in 10888 Topics by 17952 Members
Latest Member: Freans
* Home Forum Wiki Help Search Login Register
+  Newerth Forums
|-+  Archive
| |-+  Server Forum
| | |-+  Archived (-03.11.14)
| | | |-+  USA Referees
| | | | |-+  USA Referee List & Info
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: USA Referee List & Info  (Read 6967 times)
JmZ
Teh JmZ
Gameserver Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: July 25, 2009, 10:37:27 am »

well we've never really done that before purposely as we used to assign different ref(s) to the match one.

e.g. DS from vtx or whatever was/is ref on match but not on pub.

You are but a speck of dust in the vastness of space, waiting to meet your end in the reality you created.
cutter
Super Hero Member

Easy as 123

View Profile WWW
« Reply #91 on: July 25, 2009, 03:25:10 pm »

Well what about the duel server only then?

JmZ
Teh JmZ
Gameserver Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 25, 2009, 04:17:44 pm »

The duel ref password isn't really used so im not sure.

If you think it needs to be given out then i'll give it out.

You are but a speck of dust in the vastness of space, waiting to meet your end in the reality you created.
@zn_Jinx-Theone

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 09, 2009, 06:04:30 am »

Going to Hawaii for 2 weeks. Leaving Monday

P.S. Can you believe that thers gonna be a huge storm that's gonna hit Hawaii on Monday and last for 3 days? What horrible luck  Cry
Standard

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 09, 2009, 08:10:41 am »

haha, you just got gg'd....by GOD!!!
JmZ
Teh JmZ
Gameserver Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 09, 2009, 10:59:09 am »

Have a good time jinx, hope all goes well.

cutter
Super Hero Member

Easy as 123

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: August 09, 2009, 04:22:50 pm »

Can we get an IP Check on a guy named Faggio?

He was playing on the leets server today at around 11AM EST. He was talking smack the whole time and right as I was about to mute him, he disconnected.

Here's his account.

http://www.newerth.com/?id=stats&action=view&uid=1070685&pp=search_playername&pk=faggio

Also, what is the rule on shimmying up on map objects to get over them?
« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 04:32:01 pm by cutter » Logged

JmZ
Teh JmZ
Gameserver Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 10, 2009, 10:02:19 am »

It's dzine, don't start insta-kicking him or anything though hes actually an ok guy when not aliasing.

If he continues being an annoyance, warn him and, if needed, mute him.
I'll talk to him on MSN too.

As for the "shimmying" over objects ability, no server really bans this so im not sure. If there is a person doing it to get to a shield for example (which is the usual case), the comm should just try block it off.

If it's purposely to climb over a dividing wall however (like a ruins wall that splits t1 and t2), then i'd class that as exploiting.
So basically, in my opinion I think doing it to small objects isn't so bad, large objects is bad.

Cobra

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 12, 2009, 01:56:13 am »

There was another person on that went by, man I can't remember crap, chad the behe or something like that..I'll have to ask Ange.

Anyway it was believed to be Dzine as well and he was threatening people talking about how he was friends with JMZ and would get us banned and kicked..really went off the other night.

He was talking smack starting fights jumping from teams and messaging me making threats and bitching.  I was last week but I haven't slept much since the new baby got here so I'm really out of it Smiley
Standard

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 12, 2009, 04:25:18 am »

yes its all dzine...he opens up 2-3 clients at once and will alias with them all and talk shit..get muted/kicked and just be on the other client and do it all again.  he doesnt bother me, weve always been cool...but he does fuck with others a little to much. 
JmZ
Teh JmZ
Gameserver Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 12, 2009, 11:06:42 am »

He was like that in ex2, a real annoyance. I actually hoped he'd changed when he came back, he had been fine until this occurance.

Since he is a known player though I suggest not taking extreme action but rather warnings and mutes. I'd say the same about any other well known old player so it's nothing to do with knowing him or not just so you know.

slashandburn

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 12, 2009, 12:42:25 pm »

He's been a real ass lately.  He mostly gets on a server and starts flaming people.
cutter
Super Hero Member

Easy as 123

View Profile WWW
« Reply #102 on: August 12, 2009, 05:29:00 pm »

His 'alias' now is nastyboy.Whenever I join the server now, if he's on, he makes sure his first comment toward me is something always something that flames me.

--------

Anyways, can we get some siege camping rules in effect for the siege units other than behemoths?

There's been some really ridiculous stuff going on lately, like Curtis simply sitting on a bridge with a cata, making it impossible to cross without killing him first. He was doing it on newhope with the bridge that's right next to the west alcove, he effectively made it impossible to damage the garrison.

Ballistas have also been bad, but there's nothing new there. Nothing is a more annoying sight as a beast to see 4 or 5 ballistas just sitting at their garrison, daring any beasts to come close.

Summoners, while annoying, never have been that bad though, probably because they're so easy to kill. I don't feel like they need a camping rule put against them, correct me if you feel otherwise though.

Cobra

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 12, 2009, 11:34:07 pm »

His 'alias' now is nastyboy.Whenever I join the server now, if he's on, he makes sure his first comment toward me is something always something that flames me.

--------

Anyways, can we get some siege camping rules in effect for the siege units other than behemoths?

There's been some really ridiculous stuff going on lately, like Curtis simply sitting on a bridge with a cata, making it impossible to cross without killing him first. He was doing it on newhope with the bridge that's right next to the west alcove, he effectively made it impossible to damage the garrison.

Ballistas have also been bad, but there's nothing new there. Nothing is a more annoying sight as a beast to see 4 or 5 ballistas just sitting at their garrison, daring any beasts to come close.

Summoners, while annoying, never have been that bad though, probably because they're so easy to kill. I don't feel like they need a camping rule put against them, correct me if you feel otherwise though.

I think curtis is being smart...hes found a way to block your attack for a short time till the team can intervene.

Really short of Behe's camping a flag or wall all other siege are pretty much open game in short order..don't know that there need to be anymore rules than that.
Standard

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 14, 2009, 12:30:30 am »

yea catas i could care less about..SS stops em..range just get surge or temp. 
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: