Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 15, 2018, 10:57:41 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Savage: XR is a new patch for Savage, created by the Newerth.com staff. The XR1.1 Client is out now! Download it now!
189374 Posts in 10973 Topics by 18133 Members
Latest Member: sireno52
* Home Forum Wiki Help Search Login Register
+  Newerth Forums
|-+  Archive
| |-+  Modding Forum
| | |-+  Savage NEW TECHS mod (Help)
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Savage NEW TECHS mod (Help)  (Read 1345 times)
Lethoelies

View Profile
« on: April 14, 2008, 06:09:21 am »

I am 100% dedecaded  Afro to making new techs for savage one, i can do this alone as i have done lots of modding for other games and i have some exspirence with GMAX and moddleing.(ALSO i perfer to solo mod may sound crazy but i injoin modding it realy doesn't bother me even if its hard work)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT I NEED HELP ON!!
The help i need was what tools i need and where to get them i have all rdy spent 3 days looking for what i need on the net yet i still have not found a thing.

1.Can i use Gmax or is it required to have 3dsmax which is almost impossible for me to get (with exporters)

2.How to get moddels and animations and all that into the game.

3.The files that mod the game like costs,life,weapon slots,ui and all that stuff

4.How to get voices and sounds besides music
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT I ALL RDY KNOW
I have all rdy made the fronts and got music which was realy easy thanks to music maker trials and
the front maker program trial.Also map making is not that bad due to i have used NWN tool set number
one an two,Moon project tool set,oblivion tool set,warhammer tool set,glest tool set,soldier of fortune
tool set,tremulous tool set and battle field tool set.The one that was least complicated was 40k glest seems
easy all tho i gets boring casue of that fact there is no 3d viewing when making maps.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I plan on having myself and a few of my friends as voice acting we are not famous but we can act some characters off of other games so if we can copy there voices i think we can think some thing up if we have the ability to mimic.This is a project that i will start during summer due to school should be able to get 7 hours in 5 days a week of work during the summer if u can help me!!!  Grin
jaguar
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2008, 07:37:49 am »

1. Need max 4 to export something successfully i think.

2. With 1^^

3. All in the configs. Not going further into it because i cbf

4. In configs to. Download spunges sound mods to get an idea of what to do
Lethoelies

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2008, 07:05:51 pm »

Thanks that should get this started a bit all tho MAX is what stoping me from getting the mian thing from this.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: