Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 22, 2017, 11:13:24 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Savage: XR is a new patch for Savage, created by the Newerth.com staff. The XR1.1 Client is out now! Download it now!
188605 Posts in 10883 Topics by 17932 Members
Latest Member: MrStoner
* Home Forum Wiki Help Search Login Register
+  Newerth Forums
|-+  Archive
| |-+  Server Forum
| | |-+  Archived (-03.11.14)
| | | |-+  Newerth PUG Board
| | | | |-+  Permantly request of MatchServer 4 Pugs
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Permantly request of MatchServer 4 Pugs  (Read 28666 times)
Moxy
Newerth Donator
Super Hero Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: March 12, 2008, 10:33:31 pm »

Also Regarding Demo v All PUG's that you wanted esk and marb. good idea, but we need demo's to turn up first. we had what 4 demo's yesterday? wern't there today so i can't speak about that.

you can't do a demo v all Match with so little demo's.

Plus, in the pug's i wasn't afk for yesterday, i didnt see either marb or esk commanding, which i thought was the whole point of these pugs! for you too to practise commanding.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 10:35:37 pm by Moxy » Logged

EskiMo
Demonic4ever.

The SnowMaN will eat you all!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: March 13, 2008, 09:49:57 am »

Thanks for not helping/cover us on those PUGs Moxy , your words are not true imo , you always stick to the community insread of helping people try to change something.

vinther and unsafe , you two have hard mental problems Tongue i wont even try to understand what the hell are you talking about...

Takz you did nothing except letting people mute me(with no reason) and /ref muteall ... GG
Nota deliced my whole requests there ... GG

close that topic , we finished making PUGs.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2008, 09:54:33 am by -Esk!Mo- » Logged

Takz

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 13, 2008, 10:56:06 am »

Takz you did nothing except letting people mute me(with no reason) and /ref muteall ... GG
Nota deliced my whole requests there ... GG

close that topic , we finished making PUGs.

You were never muted, the votes never passed. If you would have been muted I would have unmuted you. But to be truly honest Eskimo, so people don't get a biased opinion from you, everyone was flaming you. Basically 7 people in the server out of 20 were flaming you yesterday and Notasusgang then told everyone to stop insulting or he'd mute, and guess what! They stopped! I honestly feel sorry that so many people dislike you eskimo, and I have no idea why, but please don't try and put the blame on me for your pugs not turning out the way you wanted to.  Sad Undecided. And yes /ref muteall does help get the pugs going faster, I was just trying to help YOU out, by getting the PUGs going faster and actually having a game start instead of commanders having to spam to get a player chosen.
 Don't know what deliced your whole request means, could you explain that? Prolly since deliced isn't a word.. Flatjuice was only flaming YOU, if you don't want to see people trashtalk just use the /IGNORE function, it is truly wondrous.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2008, 11:08:58 am by Takz » Logged

Domine, libera nos a furore normannorum
Sed praesepe, Domine, a humore eorum
-Storm of Vengeance-
EskiMo
Demonic4ever.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: March 13, 2008, 01:15:33 pm »

yeah people started flaming me cuz i said that we are gonna have 10 vs 10 match and all the whiners started flaming me lol Tongue

Takz , i wont say that you are a liar cuz no one here will belive me
i was muted + you tried to insult me ones with no reason , no one here have a reason to insult or flame or mute me i only try to help you guys to have some more PUGs and no one here respect that except few people.

i just said that i will make PUGs and i made 3 PUGs in a row already but i see that this is only make my reputation bad cuz people only flaming and insulting me there , no one is with me except Marbello , ex and Moxy don't want to give us even normal ref cuz they think that we will ruin the server or w/e and that LAME! we say that we want to help ! not to troll around .. we are not FLATJUICE or Unsafe or any other idiot in this game...

show some respect guys leave all that childish argues lets just play for fun...

Moxy
Newerth Donator
Super Hero Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: March 13, 2008, 01:19:19 pm »

Alright, i'll give u and marb ref, see how it goes.

however if i even get 1 complaint from anyone about either of you two abusing the ref, i will remove it from you. and then remove you two permantly from the server.

you have be warned.

UnSaFe
Lifetime fan of Crom
Newerth Donator

ex-troll

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 13, 2008, 01:42:19 pm »

Eskimo, go back to your kindergarten, everyone hated you yesterday couse you tried kicking other players and stuff like that, then flaming throughtout the chat, and now you say to leave all the argues behind us... Then why do you keep insulting me and flatjuice? Retard

EskiMo
Demonic4ever.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: March 13, 2008, 01:49:43 pm »

hehe...
wont even read what unsafe said cuz i know that he is trying to lie Tongue

anyways , thanks for the support Moxy Smiley well try last time to make a PUG in our way.. if people will keep fighting/flaming/insulting well leave the EU Match server and try to make nice PUGs on girls Match.

Cheers
esk & Marb

bot

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 13, 2008, 03:40:00 pm »

esk is crazy in da brain!

EskiMo
Demonic4ever.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #83 on: March 13, 2008, 05:06:40 pm »

no i'm not oO

if you piss me off i can kick your ass in rl but i'm ok Smiley

<3

Shagroth
no u
Newerth Council
Super Hero Member

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 13, 2008, 06:28:59 pm »

takz isnt the person who lies, i know this.

and why all this drama, its still a game Tongue .

neway if i find this a good idea when i get home ill help you out.

Marbello
Newerth Donator

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 13, 2008, 07:21:37 pm »

anyways we will stop this from now on on evo matches, thanks guys.

Close this topic,before somebody says something which he wont like afterwards, there is nothing more to say Smiley
« Last Edit: March 13, 2008, 07:24:09 pm by Marbello » Logged

More meaning!
EskiMo
Demonic4ever.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: March 13, 2008, 07:27:37 pm »

Thanks Shagroth but we tried to make that PUG idea 4 times a row but people dosn't listening to us so we decided to leave the EU Match server.

I am really sorry...

Thanks anyways Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: