Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 17, 2017, 10:27:57 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Savage: XR is a new patch for Savage, created by the Newerth.com staff. The XR1.1 Client is out now! Download it now!
188439 Posts in 10865 Topics by 17886 Members
Latest Member: p3y3ut0cd0
* Home Forum Wiki Help Search Login Register
+  Newerth Forums
|-+  Savage XR
| |-+  Support Forum
| | |-+  INFO: PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: INFO: PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST  (Read 6696 times)
hell'
#*~"[?|
Super Hero Member

God is an urban myth.

View Profile WWW
« on: January 03, 2008, 08:23:43 pm »

I am seriously fed up with all the one or two line threads with the title "help"!

Many people come here and make a post like this:

Quote from: random guy
Hi, i have problem with savage -.- When i try to join a game savage is crashing...

If you are looking for help on this forums, I'd like you to consider a few things:

1. Please use the search function - chances are rather high that your problem has been encountered by someone else and a solution was already found.

2. In case you didn't find a thread about your problem, you can start a new one.

3. Use a problem-specific title - not just "help", "help pl0x", or something similar.

4. In your thread, give as much information as possible - describe the problem that you encounter and quote/screenshot error messages - tell us about the things you already tried to solve the problem.

5. Please give information on the version of the game / installer and where you downloaded it from.

6. The same goes for information about your hardware and operating system.

7. Do not expect people to answer your thread within 15 minutes - a post like this [just 25 minutes after your first post] is not really helping:

Quote from: random guy
Angry Angry Angry WTF!!! still no answers...?  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Undecided Angry Huh

The more information you provide and if you really used search function, chances are rather high that people are willing to help you.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2009, 04:04:39 pm by Django » Logged

Faith means not wanting to know what is true. Friedrich Nietzsche
Belief in the supernatural reflects a failure of the imagination. Edward Abbey
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: