I am seriously fed up with all the one or two line threads with the title "help"!
Many people come here and make a post like this:
Hi, i have problem with savage -.- When i try to join a game savage is crashing...If you are looking for help on this forums, I'd like you to consider a few things:
1. Please use the search function - chances are rather high that your problem has been encountered by someone else and a solution was already found.
2. In case you didn't find a thread about your problem, you can start a new one.
3. Use a problem-specific title - not just "help", "help pl0x", or something similar.
4. In your thread, give as much information as possible - describe the problem that you encounter and quote/screenshot error messages - tell us about the things you already tried to solve the problem.
5. Please give information on the version of the game / installer and where you downloaded it from.
6. The same goes for information about your hardware and operating system.
7. Do not expect people to answer your thread within 15 minutes - a post like this [just 25 minutes after your first post] is not really helping:The more information you provide and if you really used search function, chances are rather high that people are willing to help you.