Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 20, 2017, 07:35:52 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Savage: XR is a new patch for Savage, created by the Newerth.com staff. The XR1.1 Client is out now! Download it now!
188624 Posts in 10884 Topics by 17944 Members
Latest Member: Dawnbringer
* Home Forum Wiki Help Search Login Register
+  Newerth Forums
|-+  Savage XR
| |-+  General Savage XR Discussion
| | |-+  (Movie) JáVá - Savage: The Battle for Newerth
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: (Movie) JáVá - Savage: The Battle for Newerth  (Read 9745 times)
Internal07

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2007, 03:07:25 am »

The music @ 5:57 is awsome, can you give us the name of the song please =]

Been lookin for it for a while but never knew the name...
a simple facade
im in ur base, killin ur buildinz

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2007, 05:18:16 am »

Great movie Java. A lot of good footage and I can sympathize with all the deaths via balliwhoring. Here's what I use when I'm really angry at balli/catawhores:

Blaze, frenzy, Sac, wards

lay down wards at choke points, blaze down any siege, and sac whatever. Later in the game when catas come and wards are laid down, I usually go:

blaze, frenzy, sac, storm shield

For anti-siege purposes obviously.  Smiley

I never complain about catawhoring really since SS easily blocks cata shots. But why SS won't block balli shots to at least give beasties a chance around the whoring is beyond me. Maybe set balli shots so they have a very little radius damage so SS can block it?  Wink

Also, 3 more things:

- Did you get nailed by two lightning shots @ 28:00?  Cheesy Looks like it.

- Very close call @ 2:12.  Tongue

- How many heals did you get at the sac runs @ 27:27 and @ 27:10? Those shammies seemed to have pretty bad aim  Undecided

Java
Newerth Referees (US)

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2007, 12:53:40 am »

The music @ 5:57 is awsome, can you give us the name of the song please =]

Been lookin for it for a while but never knew the name...

Hoobastank - Crawling in the Dark

All the songs are listed in the credits at the end of the movie along with timestamps, should make it easier to find out music if you downloaded the filefront version  Afro

Great movie Java. A lot of good footage and I can sympathize with all the deaths via balliwhoring. Here's what I use when I'm really angry at balli/catawhores: ...

I was just trying to get some decent melee footage and a few sac runs the day I took the footage, didn't really care about getting revenge on the ballistas, was kinda just having fun with Shiggypoo  Smiley
Also, 3 more things:

- Did you get nailed by two lightning shots @ 28:00?  Cheesy Looks like it.
Yeah I got rocked by 3 lightning shots in about 3 seconds, 2 of them at the same split second. I don't believe it was even coordinated. (You can kinda see the seperation between the 2 streaks when they both hit and fade away)

- Very close call @ 2:12.  Tongue
Couldn't get a block on him because he was being so random and I was getting a bit of lag at the time if I recall, he raped me pretty ahrd though, still lived. ^.^

- How many heals did you get at the sac runs @ 27:27 and @ 27:10? Those shammies seemed to have pretty bad aim  Undecided
For some reason I never get a good shammy to heal me, unless Psych or Greg are playing. First sac run I got 3 heals (comm heals, I don't believe I even needed the last one) and the second run I got 2 heals. The comm (I think it was Toku) had 200 or 300 strata for me to sac with, so I wasn't too worried about dying to anything but elec. The second one you can see the player try and elec buff me off the shield, and he ended up dying from the sac going off in his fayce.  Shocked
Replies bolded in quotes.

Finally someone I actually think paid attention to the movie.  Rolleyes

Java
Newerth Referees (US)

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2007, 12:25:05 am »

Filefront link was reuploaded upon a few requests, sorry it wasn't up. Filefront enjoys deleting extra files if you don't look at your email.  Angry

Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: