Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 26, 2017, 12:17:47 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Savage: XR is a new patch for Savage, created by the Newerth.com staff. The XR1.1 Client is out now! Download it now!
188539 Posts in 10878 Topics by 17916 Members
Latest Member: Defwish
* Home Forum Wiki Help Search Login Register
+  Newerth Forums
|-+  Archive
| |-+  Server Forum
| | |-+  Archived (-03.11.14)
| | | |-+  EU Referees
| | | | |-+  the REF in server abuse
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: the REF in server abuse  (Read 262 times)
thr1l

View Profile
« on: January 13, 2017, 06:15:55 pm »

this Defacer i think, he was called himself Witcher right, i came into server he was like chatting shit how flux is op, i said get good and i got muted, next time i got kicked so i dont man...get good i guess, you have demo icon right...

nevermind people, no one cares, as ref you can do whatever, admins are like dont reply even in game, so you cool all! good luck and good by trying to revive this good game! love you - thrill
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 06:50:06 pm by thr1l » Logged
Defacer2

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2017, 07:50:11 pm »

Hello,

TBH, First you got muted because of swearing + spam at public chat,after you unmuted.(in 1-2min) But you continued to disturb players.Please be honest at forums.We do not want to see another rin in game(he is totally enough ^^ )....Please dont turn that.If you think you are right,open new post with demo (REPLAY which shows abuse ) ,Your Attitude is totally opposite than your words.Your attitude is not helpfull for revive game.If you want to revive it,or help it,go promote it..It's better way than turn into rin.Dont blame admin's for that.Blame yourself...

EDİT : It's Witch* Not witcher ( use less drugs )

Defacer
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 07:52:14 pm by Defacer2 » Logged
thr1l

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2017, 08:03:20 pm »

thats absolutly lies what you typed there in your big text, get a demo can you? whatever man i forgive you coz i dont have time to fight this ref abuse...
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 08:05:26 pm by thr1l » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: