Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 26, 2017, 12:17:29 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Savage: XR is a new patch for Savage, created by the Newerth.com staff. The XR1.1 Client is out now! Download it now!
188539 Posts in 10878 Topics by 17916 Members
Latest Member: Defwish
* Home Forum Wiki Help Search Login Register
+  Newerth Forums
|-+  Archive
| |-+  Server Forum
| | |-+  Requesting ref for Newerth (Pulse) Public EU Server
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Requesting ref for Newerth (Pulse) Public EU Server  (Read 608 times)
eLeMenT
Former Staff Member

Hummmmmm

View Profile
« on: December 08, 2016, 08:50:07 pm »

Forgive me if I didn't post in the proper location but it seems like I can't find where to post this and I've been looking for the past 30 minutes.

As stated in the title, I would like to have the privilege of being a ref on the Newerth (Pulse) Public. I messaged JmZ on steam about it but he said people needed to vote for it on the forums.

I've been a ref on the Leet US servers for many years and I'm very experienced, I've been playing this game since it came out.

As a person, I tend to crack jokes left and right and I can get childish while playing the game. Nothing like good old fun with people you've known since childhood.

As a ref, I'm very lenient and I know exactly what my role is and when to step in. I can easily turn my attitude around and be serious if need be.

As far as I can tell, there were never any complaints about me being a referee except for this one occasion http://www.newerth.com/smf/index.php/topic,17521.new.html#new which I seemed to miss. However, people have sided with me and vouched for my refereeing, even someone like Nightmare, who hates my guts.

So please, allow me to be a ref and stop the draw vote spams, stop exploits and mute people like Brainwashed Turk!
« Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 08:51:50 pm by eLeMenT » Logged

Trigardon
Forum Administrator
Legendary Member

Demonic Monster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2016, 09:07:27 pm »

Check this

eLeMenT
Former Staff Member

Hummmmmm

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2016, 10:10:57 pm »

THAT is exactly why I said I wasn't sure I was posting in the right place -.- I didn't know you had to apply on groentjuh, cheers matey

Jegenrapo
Never implacable person
Clan Representative

I love the country where I currently live.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2016, 05:22:16 pm »

Trigardon, thx god we have you  Cheesy

Don't go backwards, you have already been there. (Ray Charles)
Don't let yesterday use up too much of today. (Will Rogers)
You were born an original. Don't die a copy. (John Mason)
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: