Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 19, 2017, 10:45:43 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Savage: XR is a new patch for Savage, created by the Newerth.com staff. The XR1.1 Client is out now! Download it now!
188623 Posts in 10884 Topics by 17943 Members
Latest Member: Yustus123321
* Home Forum Wiki Help Search Login Register
+  Newerth Forums
|-+  Archive
| |-+  Server Forum
| | |-+  Matches are ruined by Captain Kenway
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Matches are ruined by Captain Kenway  (Read 3245 times)
Tzvi

View Profile
« on: August 08, 2016, 10:17:49 am »

Hi Server Admins,
This is a post I wrote on Grotentjuh's forum, but for better effect I will add it here as well:

Few years ago playing Savage until late afternoon was just impossible for one reason.
Captain Kenway would exploit and ruin matches (whether after 5 min or after 1 hour).

Since a few referees started kicking him the problem stopped for the last few months and I was able to play Savage in the early hours (even with no refs present since C.Kenway didn't play).

Lately we are getting back to the same dire situation from few years ago where morning till late noon you just cannot play a decent game without him ruining it.
No refs are available at these hours (and i'm more than willing to receive ref).
Me and others find no point to play at those hours anymore since Kenway is back and is "unleashed".

I attach a demo of today's match:
map is kayin on Pulse (public).

In this point Kenway ruined all the human shields by exploit summing from mountains and ppl just left the server.

This guy is worst than any downtime/hacker attacks in the effect it creates on the community and integrity of Savage.

Again, if the solution is giving ref to newbies or semi-pro players I'm for it.. since currently matches are going to waste and me and others are very frustrated by this.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwOA2_lt-fwfVEVUYzJMTHJRM3c/view?usp=sharing
SOMA

If you can't convince them, confuse them!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2016, 11:38:49 am »

you can start follow complain in the below link:

http://server.groentjuh.eu/viewtopic.php?t=770

Trigardon
Forum Administrator
Legendary Member

Demonic Monster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2016, 12:52:17 pm »

Pulse is a ref-free zone and players know about it. Players get kicked and muted without any reason and just no one there to avoid doing so. So either wait for JmZ to change anything or avoid playing on it.

SOMA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2016, 01:42:58 pm »

Players get kicked and muted without any reason and just no one there to avoid doing so. So either wait for JmZ to change anything or avoid playing on it.

please read carefully what kind of complain is showing in this topic.. refs almost same for all active server however same attitude from players/refs are same nothing will change i think only you is not in pulse ref list but w/e this is not our topic to talk about..

as i mentioned refs and server admin working on this and end of the day we need to keep this game more fun.. whenever  players joined any of active servers.

replied to Tzvi in http://server.groentjuh.eu/viewtopic.php?t=770

however we shall find a solution with Server admin whether if we can manage and plan for this period to have ref available maybe by recruiting more ref to discover and make sure that 75% ref can be available.

same time we have to understand that most of players having real life and job to do, as free game we cannot force a referee to stay a time of period or a shift. no one can accept this ofc ^^ ..but we shall work on it for luv of savage.

i hope everyone understand this and stop making it fun from only one side. not only Captain-K but for all others exploit players.

Edit:-
this topic is not targeting only pulse server, if the same players were in any active server they will face same issue, cuz there are 0 ref at that time. i hope all admins look into their problems Cheesy but its totally not related to players or ref attitude..

« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 01:55:28 pm by SOMA » Logged

Trigardon
Forum Administrator
Legendary Member

Demonic Monster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2016, 03:04:28 pm »

Absolutely no one wants to referee anymore and you're wrong. Ref lists differ alot.

I'm trying to recruit more Referees but the result will be that players will only play on Pulse because of it's rules being not enforced.

SOMA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2016, 03:33:22 pm »

good that you inform us your plan  Afro keep the good work up

Telvek
man of the nation
Competition Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2016, 09:59:49 pm »

Pulse is a ref-free zone and players know about it. Players get kicked and muted without any reason and just no one there to avoid doing so. So either wait for JmZ to change anything or avoid playing on it.
Still prefer Pulse before Groentjuh's  Afro

Captain Kenway

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2016, 04:28:28 am »

I concur with the original poster.
I truly have been away for the last few months, but after getting my mailbox bombed by tens of individuals begging on their knees for me to come back to this lovely savage community, I decided to respect their wishes, so welcome back guys.

I promise to be really really active in the future and after buying a life-time subscription of VPN I think im ready to come back to savage XR!

best wishes,
Captain Kenway

Sail under the free Black Flag
Or die a slave you maggots

arrrr
HARRRRRRR!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBMVZdE97l0&index=22&
Trigardon
Forum Administrator
Legendary Member

Demonic Monster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2016, 03:47:50 pm »

Still prefer Pulse before Groentjuh's  Afro

good that you inform us your plan  Afro keep the good work up

I advise everyone to apply as Refs to Pulse and / or Groentjuhs, I can't enforce anyone to ref Tongue

SOMA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2016, 06:20:07 pm »

lol trig Smiley

ok not to make it funny but seriously today during best savage time, just right now all players moved to pulse server for cata exploit in nohope map .. why? cuz refs= 0

this is what i mean trig its not related to refs  attitude or what server having better refs Smiley its about refs are not active enough or need to get more...

i hope you got my point and we wish savage to stay in a good performance not like everyone try to troll for nothing Smiley

Trigardon
Forum Administrator
Legendary Member

Demonic Monster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2016, 06:57:06 pm »

They were trying to empty GK earlier when I was on, didn't go too well I suppose.

You can't blame anyone for having better things to do in summer than stay on Savage to referee. It's about the lack of referees not the lack of activity of current ones.

SOMA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2016, 07:04:43 pm »

i think you got it Smiley

Marbello
Newerth Donator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2016, 02:56:55 pm »

I'm trying to recruit more Referees but the result will be that players will only play on Pulse because of it's rules being not enforced.

Human Bow

More meaning!
Moxy
Newerth Donator
Super Hero Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2016, 08:29:14 pm »

If there's a problem tell any demo member to get ahold of me on steam. I'm always logged in and as long as I am not in a different game the time I will always jump in and ref

Trigardon
Forum Administrator
Legendary Member

Demonic Monster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2016, 08:53:39 pm »

I wish any DeMo member had an option to just remove you on steam!  Evil

Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: