Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 26, 2017, 11:58:59 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Savage: XR is a new patch for Savage, created by the Newerth.com staff. The XR1.1 Client is out now! Download it now!
188539 Posts in 10878 Topics by 17916 Members
Latest Member: Defwish
* Home Forum Wiki Help Search Login Register
+  Newerth Forums
|-+  Archive
| |-+  Server Forum
| | |-+  Emily ruins a game by working to help the opposing team
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Emily ruins a game by working to help the opposing team  (Read 3590 times)
Grasshopper

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2015, 03:10:12 pm »

For the record my feelings are were not hurt in the least, it's  just myself and many others despise players who go out of their way way ruin what used to be a fun and competitive environment. Although Emily's behavior on the server is not the sole issue here either. Savage is just a modicum of the internet/world in which we live, there will always be players/people who choose to go out of their way to cause mischief/hack/exploit/etc. Maybe more refs would help, but I'm not sure if that is the real answer. Who really wants to spend their time online babysitting other players, rather than actually playing the game?

Yeah nice work saccing the shield btw. I never claimed to have built the "perfect base" with a "perfectly blocked off shield". Humans on that map (imo) have to make a choice between Tier 3 tech (Legos, coil, etc.) and staying with Tier 2 tech and using the additional redstone to better close off the base, and build better base defenses. I was counting on the team to have used coil and their relocaters to bring in more stone for the team, unfortunately that never happened. Either way it's just a game. But trying to somehow connect your actions which helped to unbalance a previous game to those of a later doesn't change anything, and also doesn't make any sense.

I'm not sure if you are aware of this, but YouTube gives you the option of making some videos private.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2015, 03:32:20 pm by Grasshopper » Logged

$hacaR
"The Mod Machine"
Newerth Donator

Warr!or 4 EVER

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2015, 09:40:47 pm »

You're in warrior so you should be use to losing games by now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LlQNty_C8s

biggeruniverse
Disrespectful Newerth Coder and Occasional Admin

Savage Days

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2015, 02:48:42 pm »

11 years of playing this game and i have never ever experienced this amount of lowlife turds online. Seems like the competitive players ran out of patience and left savage as it turned into a global extreme-mod for lowbrains.

So unless you want to support this game turning into crap, listen to people who adress bad behaviour, even if it is from your friend. Get the head out of your ass.

kktnxbb
 Beast Mist

This is all great and stuff, but after GrassHopper's ad hominem attack on Emily at the bottom of the OP he lost all credibility with me.

https://twitter.com/SavageRebirth
Quote from: Helios
You mean an already 7 yr old game is going to die eventually?  Good call there Nostradumbass
Grapist
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2015, 02:51:35 pm »

That video was pointless that you made Emily lol... you just placed an arcana in a kinda similar spot and was like see its climbable. the one on zeit's match wasn't shimmyable Cheesy that was just a waste of an hour making that.
Aneurysm
XR Map Administrator
Super Hero Member

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2015, 03:08:09 pm »

This is all great and stuff, but after GrassHopper's ad hominem attack on Emily at the bottom of the OP he lost all credibility with me.

Agreed, this went from being a somewhat legitimate complaint to a mud slinging contest. How can you possibly expect anyone to take a complaint seriously if this is the way you behave?

Might as well lock it before the rest of the "door stops" in this community pile in to represent.

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: