-Mana stone uses the "manaAdd 1" state property which adds 1 Mana per regeneration tick. Since Shamans have high regen rate, that 1 Mana is added insanely often because of the change that allows them to equip items now.
- Fixed, by creating a separate state for Shamans-only, with Mana gains similar to the default one on non-Healers.
* Behemoth hitting a democharge now causes it to explode instantly.
That feature either not implemented or Groentjuh disabled it on Kingdom server.
-Outpost and Burrow should be constructed in less time so that they become an acceptable alternative to kamikaze runs (ex: 4 nomads build an Outpost, then grab ballis and do a lair run).
-Outposts and Burrows should have no build requirements and should provide, besides the weapons and units, workers too.
- Since Outposts store everything (including Behes), they can store Workers too. Done.
-If you block a behemoth and survive, you'll get a debuff which lowers your speed by 20% but also prevents you from jumping for 3 seconds. The jump prevention should be removed. This change would keep beheflying as a semi-worthy transportation method instead of pretty much worthless. Jumping is needed so that you can continue bunnyhopping after you land and make the full use of your momentum.
- This aspect was overlooked, and now it's Fixed.
To be investigated:
-Rupture may have accidentally suffered a decrease in damage inflicted to siege units.
- This was indeed the case, thanks for the reports. Fixed.
Concerning demo and the ability to make it invulnerable by dropping it and standing still in the same spot on it.
make it slightly tossable so it won't land in the same spot as you stand? or find cmd that allows you to hit it while someone is standing on it.
- While this is impossible to eliminate 100% without major melee reworking, for now it's been improved.