Some simple skills a support-oriented unit can use for keeping humans offensive pushes longer:
Skills that target specific enemy:
* Beam that drains stamina, when it reaches zero, it will start draining health instead from the target.
* Throwable, bouncable objects/missiles/etc that does one/more of these things upon impact/hit/explotion:
- Disables mana regeneration for x time
- Disables any gold-earning for x time
- Disables buffing (pro-active debuffing) for x time. Does not disable active buffs, however.
- Disables passive stamina regeneration (not frenzy) for x time
- Turn friendly fire on for targetted unit
- Raises gold for killing the hitted unit, with 2x the normal value.
- Small throwable object. On hit, disables sacrifice, storm shield, frienzy and basically all positive/active effects on the beast (except buffs)
Skills that target multiple enemies:
* Throw smokebombs, greatly reducing vision for ally and foe (cover for siege)
Skills that affect structures/areas:
* Throwable item(s) that does one or more of these things upon hit/impact/explosion:
- If thrown on a gate, make the gate a neutral building and allow friendly humans to travel trough it (watch out beast commander!)
- Disables spawning from whatever structure it hit for a given time
- Captures a flag/sawmill/redstone (throwable flag capturing, imagine that, good counter to behecamping!)
- Makes spawnable building/flags immune for a given time to damage/capture. (good to hold flags, once again..)
- Small little grenade, that stuns any beasts withing a small radius. Limited, and bounces on the ground. explodes on hit.
- Small poisonous grenades that drain health over time in the area they explode in. Perfect for corridors and tiny pathways. Storm shield gives immunity. Strong vs siege and summoners behind cover.
Skills that affect friendly player(s):
* Beam that increases their stamina
* Beam that converts enemy workers to your teams cause.
* throwable object that gives friendly targets hit one/more of these things:
- Double gold income for x time for that player
- Tvice as fast fire-rate with any ranged weapon
- Tvice as long range with any ranged weapon
- Tvice the firing rate for siege units
- Tvice the damage for siege units
- Change friendly player into a monkit, perfect for sneaky operations. Lasts 30 secs.
- Throwable potion, that makes any damage the target takes for X time, goes directly to you, instead of them. (you need to bring medkits and/or a chap with you)
- Make the player immune to ranged damage (doesnt work with siege)
- Make a siege unit immune to melee damage for X time.
Skills that affect objects (mines, et.c)
- A throwable item that makes demo packs explode imidiatly (if it lands within x radius of a placed demo)
- A throwable item which converts enemy mines to friendly mines.