Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 14, 2018, 07:42:31 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Savage: XR is a new patch for Savage, created by the Newerth.com staff. The XR1.1 Client is out now! Download it now!
189435 Posts in 10976 Topics by 18160 Members
Latest Member: nigdarogp
* Home Forum Wiki Help Search Login Register
+  Newerth Forums
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Other Games
| | |-+  Mafia (play-by-post game)
| | | |-+  Mafia 3 - Fair play ain't dead - GAME OVER!
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Mafia 3 - Fair play ain't dead - GAME OVER!  (Read 151150 times)
pizlo

View Profile
« Reply #1350 on: April 17, 2014, 11:21:29 pm »

As i've stated, i'd go for Haku and Tony next. I'd like you to answer the same question though.

Convenient that you point out your two fellow mafia so that when we find that you are mafia we have a reason not to suspect them.

You, Hak and Tony are the three Mafia in play right now. That's a statement, not a prediction of who I'd "go for",

I believe that

happy,
nobody
skuggi
zackorrigan

Are all town with me.

happy
Oschore Breeder

View Profile
« Reply #1351 on: April 17, 2014, 11:24:32 pm »

Not now, I'd like pizlo to post the second character of the first word and the first character of the forth word.

Please help me believe you.
Nobody

View Profile
« Reply #1352 on: April 17, 2014, 11:40:02 pm »

ohh fml dervun u r right... Grin

going for top 10 healer Cheesy
Dervun

View Profile
« Reply #1353 on: April 18, 2014, 12:21:07 am »

Pizlo, thanks for confirming my suspiciouns about Tony and Haku.
Tell me, what did you expect me to say as it clearly seems you are not happy with my answer.

Also, who besides you and I see Haku as a cheater?
pizlo

View Profile
« Reply #1354 on: April 18, 2014, 03:15:02 am »

Not now, I'd like pizlo to post the second character of the first word and the first character of the forth word.

Please help me believe you.

Sorry, I missed this with the new page of posts
o, t

Tell me, what did you expect me to say as it clearly seems you are not happy with my answer.
No, I'm actually very happy with it Smiley I think town has got a clear path to victory now, and if it's over Hak's dead body I'm thrilled.

Dervun

View Profile
« Reply #1355 on: April 18, 2014, 10:01:36 am »

Just want to leave my final notice for today, as i'm going to stay with my parents over easter.
I believe i've said everything in order for you guys to make a decision although i'm quite pessimistic of the outcome.

No, I'm actually very happy with it Smiley I think town has got a clear path to victory now, and if it's over Hak's dead body I'm thrilled.
At least we're on the same page with that!
Skuggi

View Profile
« Reply #1356 on: April 18, 2014, 12:47:28 pm »

Right, pizlo, you've been pressuring everyone to pick a side. I've considered this carefully and here you go.

F1 pizlo

I've found that the most important indicators of players side is how they behave when it comes to lynching. I don't really see how Hakugei could be mafia since he initiated the vote on valli. I don't know about Fat-Tony, he doesn't post much or give much insight into what he's thinking. But think about it, if Nobody was innocent it would've been very easy for the mafia to vote for him instead of valli, since Moxy was pushing for it. When all this was going on (at the first deadline and then the extended one) you didn't post at all, or vote. In fact, you haven't cast a single meaningful vote until this round. I've gone through your gameplay in my previous posts and it all seems to point in one direction.

I believe both you and Nobody are mafia. To me, this whole thing seems like a desperate gambit, just like Gridfon's actions in the last mafia game.
happy
Oschore Breeder

View Profile
« Reply #1357 on: April 18, 2014, 01:03:43 pm »

Nobody, the second and third character of the third word please. After that pizlo may state the whole sentence.
pizlo

View Profile
« Reply #1358 on: April 18, 2014, 01:53:28 pm »

@ Skuggi

Then how do you explain my undisputed first role declaration, and Moxy's trust in me?

Dervun seems to be using the "life has kept me out of the game" excuse, (as he is now, Cmon mate, your parents have internet I'm sure). I try not to blame this for my actions, as we all signed up to play but...

I have time zones working against me, If I dont take time out of classes/my job during the day then I miss almost all the conversation, that's why I don't go throwing votes around until I'm sure of something, I can never get active discussion with people unless I cut my uni classes or skip work. When I'm on the chopping block, or  have evidence, I do this. Because I want to win this game. Otherwise I resume a level of activity that I would say is much more hands off, as many other players have done this game.

Also @ Skuggi
If, as Dervun stated several times, that he was the next suspicious target, why would a Mafia be so hardset on killing him now? They have 3-5, they're not on the edge like the town is. I, on the other hand, didn't have to do any of this: confirm Nobody, or accuse Dervun. I was not in danger of getting lynched, mafia was not in a desperate situation either. It doesnt make sense.

Skuggi

View Profile
« Reply #1359 on: April 18, 2014, 02:43:54 pm »

pizlo, I'm not pretending to know all the answers. Your role declaration seemed plausible, but it's a common role in this game for both sides. When it was first declared, we had nothing else to compare it to except our own roles. I think that the way you claim to have used your role says more than the actual declaration, and using it to investigate yourself two nights in a row just doesn't make sense to me. About Moxy, I won't speculate on his reasons, but he certainly didn't have all the answers, for example he didn't want to lynch valli.

I accept that you're not able to post at specific times. But your last post before the previous warm-up was on the day before the first deadline. You didn't post for the entire day before the first deadline, and then when it was extended for one more day, you didn't post either.

I don't know what the mafia is up to, but like I said, the situation looks very similar to what happened in the last game. Then the mafia was becoming desperate, because when the townies know for sure who the mafia players are the game is over. They took initiative and accused me (townie) of being mafia in order to turn the game around. Right now, I think it's looking pretty bad for the mafia, losing two players at the same time, hence this measure.

My vote is based on an educated guess, because I admit I don't know for sure. Between you and Dervun, I think you're mafia. It is based on the way both of you have played so far, how you've voted (and not voted), and my experience from the last game.
pizlo

View Profile
« Reply #1360 on: April 18, 2014, 03:29:05 pm »

Right now, I think it's looking pretty bad for the mafia, losing two players at the same time, hence this measure.
Mafia's about to win when they lynch me, it's looking great for the Mafia.

I disagree. I think Mafia were in a decent situation starting the day, and that action like mine would have been completely unnecessary... So if my not posting enough was a sign of me being mafia then what does this plea for people to see the truth say? I got that NTA result, it was huge, I HAD to post it.

But I'm not expecting you to keep debating this with me. We both made our opinions clear. thanks.

Tony, wake up.

Nobody

View Profile
« Reply #1361 on: April 18, 2014, 05:13:08 pm »

Nobody, the second and third character of the third word please. After that pizlo may state the whole sentence.
ou

Nobody

View Profile
« Reply #1362 on: April 18, 2014, 05:18:32 pm »

F1 Dervun

pizlo

View Profile
« Reply #1363 on: April 18, 2014, 05:30:43 pm »

ou

Nobody loves you tenderly

Nobody

View Profile
« Reply #1364 on: April 18, 2014, 05:48:24 pm »

Nobody loves me tenderly
thats why i said its going nowhere... he already said it  Afro

Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: