Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 19, 2018, 08:26:02 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Savage: XR is a new patch for Savage, created by the Newerth.com staff. The XR1.1 Client is out now! Download it now!
189316 Posts in 10967 Topics by 18116 Members
Latest Member: Davidikoss
* Home Forum Wiki Help Search Login Register
+  Newerth Forums
|-+  Archive
| |-+  Server Forum
| | |-+  Excuse me?
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Excuse me?  (Read 7379 times)
Daemon
XR Main Developer
Legendary Member

beware, for this is the everbroken...

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2013, 12:52:35 pm »

So basically you're saying refs shouldn't argue with you when you start to flame, cuz it's stupid. Right?

Scorch

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2013, 01:02:27 pm »

mate just fuck off ok i sai before i drop arguing and you stirring shit up again man the fuck is your prob just lock this fucking thread for real. noones gonna do shit anyway
Ophelia
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2013, 03:57:28 pm »

mate just fuck off ok i sai before i drop arguing and you stirring shit up again man the fuck is your prob just lock this fucking thread for real. noones gonna do shit anyway

They did do something - you got kicked, remember?

You earned both mute and kick - it's obvious. I don't know what keeps making you think otherwise, but everyone saw it lastnight - including the admin of leet.

Suck it up cupcake, at least you got EU Smiley
biggeruniverse
Disrespectful Newerth Coder and Occasional Admin

Savage Days

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2013, 04:11:51 pm »

No one has a problem with euros on the US server. But understand that if you want to play on the US server, you have to play by US rules. The rude, racist, misogynist crap that flies on EU isn't going to fly on US. You can cry about it, or you can man up and cope with it.

https://twitter.com/SavageRebirth
Quote from: Helios
You mean an already 7 yr old game is going to die eventually?  Good call there Nostradumbass
Scorch

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2013, 05:08:49 pm »

wtf are you talking about not a single racist comment was dropped that day, get your facts right
shuN
Perverted yet determined
XR Mapper

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2013, 09:49:53 pm »

You discriminate assumptions on American players by stating how much they hate European players and anyone from another nationality that you put words in peoples mouths'. When, but all means this isn't true. Every person has their own issues to deal with, but just like the clan made a couple months ago, "EUFAGS" .. personas are portrayed on both sides of the fence. Although this isn't racism, it is discrimination.. and whether you're saying it directly against someone.. or putting words in peoples mouths to make them look bad, it was done. I do remember you also did this exact same thing when Shagroth was on the US Leet server.  I was and am neutral, but I can defend any judgment I deem necessary by personal opinion.  Afro

Darkness shines in even the brightest of light.

Quote from: Standard
when i tried www(comma)google.com something didnt work...
Quote from: Cross
add my face to the crotch of savage
DarkStar
Evolved Darkness
Super Hero Member

I hate everyone equally.

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2013, 02:06:14 am »

discrimination to your small dick maybe

If people are going to resort to comments like this, then the thread may as well be locked.

EDIT: Lock the other one to. http://www.newerth.com/smf/index.php/topic,16808.0.html

Ophelia
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2013, 04:24:49 am »

Yeah would the admin who decided to delete my .gif just lock it instead. Do something decent, thanks.
Moxy
Newerth Donator
Super Hero Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2013, 09:34:50 am »

Locked this stupid flame thread.

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: