Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 09, 2018, 07:47:13 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Savage: XR is a new patch for Savage, created by the Newerth.com staff. The XR1.1 Client is out now! Download it now!
189426 Posts in 10975 Topics by 18154 Members
Latest Member: Bowfire
* Home Forum Wiki Help Search Login Register
+  Newerth Forums
|-+  Archive
| |-+  Server Forum
| | |-+  Nightmare ref abuse.
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Nightmare ref abuse.  (Read 6208 times)
Scorch

View Profile
« on: June 06, 2013, 02:07:26 am »

5 or more times I have been kicked/muted from USA server for no reason. I really got annoyed this time. You always said Slash needs proof, needs screenshots to take action. I am sick and tired of Nightmare abusing for his own sick fun.

Time: ~20 ago from this post being posted.

Pics: 1) http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/607/70694098.png/
       2) http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/41/99228026.png/
       3) http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/802/51395552.png/
       4) http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/689/37629167.png/

shuN
Perverted yet determined
XR Mapper

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2013, 02:47:11 am »

then notify Slash.. but why would you instigate him?  Huh

Darkness shines in even the brightest of light.

Quote from: Standard
when i tried www(comma)google.com something didnt work...
Quote from: Cross
add my face to the crotch of savage
Nightmare

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2013, 06:42:45 am »

Convenient how the first screenshot has the chat cut perfectly so it doesn't show that you started talking to me.  You claim that every time I am on I go out of my way to mute/kick you, but every time I am on you go out of your way to try and provoke a response from me.  Usually comments like "Big boy ref sit in spec" or "Such a bad ass ref, so cool"

Yeah, these are easily shrugged off because they are such obvious attempts to get a rise out of me.  But no matter how pathetic of an attempt you make to provoke me, provoking me is still plenty of grounds for a mute. Yes, I can ignore it.  No, you aren't worth my time. So why mute you? Because you pretty much ask for it.  I didn't see anyone crying "Ref Abuse!" when you got muted. Not even your EU buddies said anything to defend you.  And believe me, whenever I do anything that even skirts the line of being ref abuse, 90% of the server jumps on me about it. So the fact that no one said anything at all when you got muted other than a couple 'lol's speaks volumes. It means no one was surprised because you had it coming 100%.

Please post more of these threads.  They honestly make muting you worth it.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 06:44:24 am by Nightmare » Logged
Scorch

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2013, 09:47:00 am »

I did not cut anything that would have been relevant. No insulting words, nothing. You can not mute players for saying such things to you as you just mentioned. And no you can not ignore it. Why would anyone notice that when they were focused on saccing towers in base and trying to win the game? I will report every time from now on you will abuse your ref powers cause I'm tired of this bullshit.

Your last sentence just shows how much you enjoyed my mute. In the past if i ever said a swear word or something like "nigruh" or whatever, without warning after 2~3 seconds you mute me. That is why I started the conversation saying that you just sit there in spec and wait for kicking/muting me, cause lets be honest, you do. Not like you are hard to kill in field anyway.

On top of that, you called me retarded, saying my face ugly as a butt, then muting me after me saying that "you can talk trash here only, that's all you can" so I wouldn't be able to reply.
And THEN mockingly say: "hey scorch"
                                    "shhh"
                                    "quiet time now"

How legit is that, mate?
« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 10:07:24 am by Scorch » Logged
APirateHat
XR Advertiser

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2013, 10:05:03 am »

You don't have a demo? Suggest you record next time.

Scorch

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2013, 10:08:17 am »

Nightmare just admitted about what is happening. Why would I need a demo now.
Feathers
beep
NDC Organizer
Super Hero Member

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2013, 10:40:58 am »

(15 April)
Quote from: slashandburn
A complaint by the 3 biggest trolls on US server, besides Rin.  Ok, Nightmare's ref is revoked.

I thought Nightmare wasn't a ref no more Rolleyes
Scorch

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2013, 10:45:41 am »

Do not demean me with you sarcastic posts Feathers. This is a legit complaint.
Feathers
beep
NDC Organizer
Super Hero Member

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2013, 11:00:13 am »

Do not demean me with you sarcastic posts Feathers. This is a legit complaint.

I'm merely pointing out nightmare lost his ref 2 months ago...why does he still have it?
Nightmare

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2013, 12:19:48 pm »

I did not cut anything that would have been relevant. No insulting words, nothing. You can not mute players for saying such things to you as you just mentioned. And no you can not ignore it. Why would anyone notice that when they were focused on saccing towers in base and trying to win the game? I will report every time from now on you will abuse your ref powers cause I'm tired of this bullshit.

Your last sentence just shows how much you enjoyed my mute. In the past if i ever said a swear word or something like "nigruh" or whatever, without warning after 2~3 seconds you mute me. That is why I started the conversation saying that you just sit there in spec and wait for kicking/muting me, cause lets be honest, you do. Not like you are hard to kill in field anyway.

On top of that, you called me retarded, saying my face ugly as a butt, then muting me after me saying that "you can talk trash here only, that's all you can" so I wouldn't be able to reply.
And THEN mockingly say: "hey scorch"
                                    "shhh"
                                    "quiet time now"

How legit is that, mate?

You were muted because you were obviously attempting to provoke a reaction.  Rather than drag it out, I gave you what you wanted.

My "I know you are but what am I" comment was mocking how juvenile you were being and the "dumb as a butt" is a quote from Futurama, also mocking how juvenile you were being.

Of course I enjoyed the mute. I enjoy it whenever an irritating person gives me reason to mute/kick them. You were trying to start something, I ended it quickly. You don't have a leg to stand on.

And quite frankly, I haven't muted/kicked you since....well since the last thread you made. So obviously I don't just pick on you every time you are online.
Scorch

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2013, 12:29:35 pm »

"You were muted because you were obviously attempting to provoke a reaction."

Proof?

And also please specify the rule I broke for you have reason to mute me.

"Of course I enjoyed the mute. " Who is juvenile here me or you, really?
« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 12:36:10 pm by Scorch » Logged
Ophelia
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2013, 12:57:32 pm »

On a side note - I am so tired of playing that map.

Can we have some more small maps to play - cause kinx is getting so old like 2k times ago.

Scorch

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2013, 01:12:20 pm »

You're right Angie Smiley but lets not get off topic here, I'm still waiting for a fair outcome.
Ophelia
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2013, 01:46:50 pm »

You're right Angie Smiley but lets not get off topic here, I'm still waiting for a fair outcome.

Sadly Scorch, I highly doubt you will get one.

You can't taunt a ref and expect nothing to happen (At least on Leet, Gro's server has much more patient, argument-prone refs. ) -

So really - I wouldn't be surprised if Slash said NM was wrong for not kicking you rather than the mute.

I know it's not the answer your searching - but it's the most realistic one I can see.
Scorch

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2013, 04:41:49 pm »

Again proof of me taunting him? You can't say I taunted him what the fuck I swear on my dead grandmother i didn't taunt anyone what is you problem like i join server to get muted kicked?Huh? I want a ruling. Nightmare was wrong, Period.
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: