Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 09, 2018, 08:12:59 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Savage: XR is a new patch for Savage, created by the Newerth.com staff. The XR1.1 Client is out now! Download it now!
189426 Posts in 10975 Topics by 18154 Members
Latest Member: Bowfire
* Home Forum Wiki Help Search Login Register
+  Newerth Forums
|-+  Archive
| |-+  Server Forum
| | |-+  We have problems with G&G reffs....
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: We have problems with G&G reffs....  (Read 2207 times)
Lov4iy

View Profile
« on: August 07, 2012, 04:24:22 pm »

No i made a topic about Rh and Dgargon abusing went to server and launched a vote to look for people who could have problems with them to go on my topic and  finish job but you know vote was stoped and i got a mute.
 Reffs DR and Moxy - moxy could do screen fast but mb some others did.

Cant get so fast 2 screnns but reff should give that screen here to rpove that he was right. Or now reffs cant do what they like without any fear to be punished for abusing?
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 06:37:35 pm by Lov4iy » Logged
Daemon
XR Main Developer
Legendary Member

beware, for this is the everbroken...

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2012, 04:39:00 pm »

Hey we're working on a way to ban abusive users system-wide, so the rest of the players can enjoy their games. We're taking submissions from server refs with names of exploiters, balli whores, racists, tech trashers, foul mouths, you know, that kind of repeated offenders. So far it's kotlewa, Lov4iy...

Lov4iy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2012, 04:41:58 pm »

Just tell how you elect reffs and how each reff was elected . Ofc truth are hurting Daemon but will you go against it? I will go to the end if truth need it. Like you can fear the fearless person.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 04:46:25 pm by Lov4iy » Logged
Skuggi

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2012, 06:19:40 pm »

I'd like to request that this thread, along with the other two Lov4iy created recently, be locked. The topic of these threads will not be addressed here.

If Lov4iy wants to complain, he's welcome to do so on the server's forum: http://server.groentjuh.eu/. Info about how to report referee abuse can be found in the thread 'INFO: Newerth.com Groentjuh's & Girls' server' on this Server forum: http://www.newerth.com/smf/index.php/topic,11344.msg141793.html#msg141793. This was also clearly indicated to him in-game.

« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 06:27:24 pm by Skuggi » Logged
Lov4iy

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2012, 06:37:11 pm »

Will you solve this problems? Will i get screens about all mutes that was done for me with reasons? First i want some garanties. And i make this topics not only for myself .Today 5 reffs constantly tryed to pick fight with me. Teaming vs 1 as i see it. I want other people to assert their rights also.
I'd like to request that this thread, along with the other two Lov4iy created recently, be locked. The topic of these threads will not be addressed here.

If Lov4iy wants to complain, he's welcome to do so on the server's forum: http://server.groentjuh.eu/. Info about how to report referee abuse can be found in the thread 'INFO: Groentjuh's & Girls' server' on this Server forum: http://www.newerth.com/smf/index.php/topic,11344.msg141793.html#msg141793. This was also clearly indicated to him in-game.

And i think this is a publick problem. Or not?
« Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 10:19:08 pm by Groentjuh » Logged
Skuggi

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2012, 07:01:55 pm »

To save both of us some time, I suggest you read the rules over a couple of times and try to figure out why you were muted/slain.

And to answer a question you posted, Groentjuh's and Girls' is a private server, so democracy has nothing do with its management.

Have a good day.
Renegade
Newerth Referees (EU)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2012, 07:14:37 pm »

Threads are getting locked, because they're supposed to be discussed on another forum, as Skugg requested. And i've already told you that Lov4iy, before you created two additional threads.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 07:16:23 pm by Renegade » Logged

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: