Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 19, 2018, 08:07:31 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Savage: XR is a new patch for Savage, created by the Newerth.com staff. The XR1.1 Client is out now! Download it now!
189316 Posts in 10967 Topics by 18116 Members
Latest Member: Davidikoss
* Home Forum Wiki Help Search Login Register
+  Newerth Forums
|-+  Archive
| |-+  Server Forum
| | |-+  valli and emoplayaa
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: valli and emoplayaa  (Read 1668 times)
gold9999

View Profile
« on: May 21, 2012, 09:49:59 pm »

That 2 players should loose referee status because they slayed me when i was summoner and beghemot.I also saw how they misuse on other players with their privilegies.They ruin gameplay

Livestream and mainstream is my two most hated words.
Daemon
XR Main Developer
Legendary Member

beware, for this is the everbroken...

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2012, 09:56:06 pm »

You should first read the rules of the server you were playing on. Players that are spotted by refs to be siege camping (using summoner/behemoth around spawn points) get warned then slayed. If you have a siege unit, try and inflict damage on buildings, not units.

Hakugei
XR Coder
Legendary Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2012, 12:00:17 am »

Multiplayer Server Rules.
Here are the rules, I assume you were punished for siege camping, just as Daemon stated above.

Still, do you have evidence (best option is a demo record) that these two refs abused their power onto players?
Rio D'Oro
Newerth Donator

NIGHTMARE Clan leader & MPUK stacker @_@

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2012, 12:45:18 am »

Hello Dreadmare (his nick ingame),

i hope you read the Multiplay Server rules. (Thanks for hinting him to that, Clemens & Deamon)

I can only say for myself that its true that i slayed him.
It was a game where he camped with Summoner/Behe directly in front of base. Waiting for enemies to come.
Tempi was the t2 commander and saw that her team was camping with siege.

Dreadmare was not the only one. But he kept saying "im allowed to camp" "beasts cant camp",...

After several warnings i slayed him.

Game ended quite fast then with time out.

Facts.
To defend my status: I havent done anything that is not in referee's right. He was camping and i was told to slay him (by Tempi). I was team 1 and trying to demorun with many others where Dreadmare(golden999) appeared with Behe or summoner.

Btw: Write complaints regarding Mpuk here pls: Mpuk Forum

[Offtopic: Funny fact: He wants to remove flux and repeater..Because he thinks its sooo unbalananced]

Peace & Greets,
EMOPLAYA
Tempi

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2012, 07:34:57 am »

Tempi was the t2 commander and saw that her team was camping with siege.

I havent done anything that is not in referee's right. He was camping and i was told to slay him (by Tempi). I was team 1 and trying to demorun with many others where Dreadmare(golden999) appeared with Behe or summoner.

It's about that event? It was so long time ago! Yes, EMOPLAYA is right, I was t2 commander and as my base was constantly attacked, I didn't have time resign and slay, so I asked EMOPLAYA if he can do it. Dreadmare was walking back and forth right in front of lair with a summoner, waiting for enemies to come (lair was accessable from left and right and enemies came from both sides). I told him several times to move from the spawn point (and so did EMOPLAYA) before he was slayed.

The funniest thing about this message is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything, its too late for you to stop reading it..
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: