Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 14, 2017, 12:13:17 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Savage: XR is a new patch for Savage, created by the Newerth.com staff. The XR1.1 Client is out now! Download it now!
188667 Posts in 10889 Topics by 17952 Members
Latest Member: Freans
* Home Forum Wiki Help Search Login Register
+  Newerth Forums
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Other Games
| | |-+  Mafia (play-by-post game)
| | | |-+  Mafia 2 - Healers' War (SIGN-UP & POST GAME TALKS)
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Mafia 2 - Healers' War (SIGN-UP & POST GAME TALKS)  (Read 31003 times)
ENvIouS

Fly with me...

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: April 06, 2012, 10:56:43 pm »

I think I deserve rookie of the game, coming in with a crucial enough role and not doing THAT badly. I would give myself an award Tongue
Did I really get BBB leader at random?

Hakugei
XR Coder
Legendary Member

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: April 06, 2012, 10:57:22 pm »

April fool's everybody!
Daemon
XR Main Developer
Legendary Member

beware, for this is the everbroken...

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: April 07, 2012, 12:08:27 am »

I think I deserve rookie of the game, coming in with a crucial enough role and not doing THAT badly. I would give myself an award Tongue
Did I really get BBB leader at random?

I thought: "As long as it's not Pizlo..." Tongue.

Good job, indeed. Hope you had fun.

pizlo

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: April 07, 2012, 01:48:23 pm »

My girlfriend will be happy now that this is over. I was out to dinner when it was the final 4, but before I knew it was happy and I still thought there were traitors. Coulden't stop talking about it!

valli
Quack or die!
Newerth Council
Super Hero Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #139 on: April 07, 2012, 04:25:24 pm »

My girlfriend will be happy now that this is over. I was out to dinner when it was the final 4, but before I knew it was happy and I still thought there were traitors. Coulden't stop talking about it!

Cheesy

He who controls the past commands the future, He who commands the future, conquers the past.
Dervun

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: April 07, 2012, 08:01:48 pm »

I still want to know what happened on N7, because big part of my decision to vote for Mopok was, that i didn't receive a blocking notice.
Please tell me Smiley
Faun
carn =/= hax
XR Dev Helper

Hear a flute in the forest...

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: April 07, 2012, 08:04:18 pm »

Really a shame that Tjens didn't have to come into my room to scout me, would have been the firey start that it was intended to be...

Daemon
XR Main Developer
Legendary Member

beware, for this is the everbroken...

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: April 07, 2012, 08:10:08 pm »

I still want to know what happened on N7, because big part of my decision to vote for Mopok was, that i didn't receive a blocking notice.
Please tell me Smiley

There is no info response for people that are going to be killed that night. Whatever you'd find out, it would still be less than his role and his allegiance Smiley.

Tjens
I make maps and stuff
XR Map Administrator
Super Hero Member

GIFMEISTER

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: April 07, 2012, 11:58:56 pm »

Damn you Deamon, not being able to reply due to other commitments does not mean "digging a hole never to get out again"!

Also I started making a drawning that would portray all maffia members for a new signature, but becouse I had to spend time on other stuff I did not get to finish it. Kind of regret it now, would be cool to have something to make up for my inactivity, but alas, my personal life got priority:

Thats me next to Leodasvacas, a Demo runner seemed eazy to make :p

mopok
Fhear The Pineapple

The Rise of the Pineapples

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: April 08, 2012, 05:54:21 am »

was very run gg guys glad townies won cause i thought i was gonna stay a townie then my mom was all pissed xD not letting my make friends with the little people xD

ENvIouS

Fly with me...

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: April 08, 2012, 01:40:05 pm »

Tjens, make me a sig! :p

happy
Oschore Breeder

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: April 09, 2012, 06:25:02 pm »

Finally back to my comp. GG everyone.

N10:
Quote from: happy
Skuggi blocked my last night and I don't think he can block me twice. I expect him to block
you tonight, Unsafe. Therefore, I should do the killing. We don't need my NTA tomorrow anyway.

I suggest to kill Skuggi. There's a tiny chance Winter will heal him but I think that's our only chance to win.
I'm hoping to lynch pizlo next day. He's the only one left who might be suspicous. If either you or me dies
tomorrow we've lost. With Skuggi and pizlo dead, we can kill Winter who prolly can't heal himself next night.
Then it's a 4 vs 2. Which means we finally can deny votes with my NTA.

We could kill Winter tonight as well but that gives Skuggi the oppertunity to block me again.
As mentioned before, I see no alternative to target Skuggi and hope Winter will heal someone else.

happii

• I kill Skuggi
  • Unsafe attempts to heal me, yet is blocked by Skuggi

N11:
Winterfresh die because he can't heal himself and I thought I'd need a certain kill.

N12:
I used my NTA on valli to vote for Devrun. I was wondering wether to use it on Devrun though. But since I thought ignoring the manipulation would result into suicide, however, only leaving an illegal vote and expected Devrun to be the most likely one to disobey I've chosen valli.
The only chance to win was to convince pilzo to vote for Devrun. I wrote a long speech saying Devrun is the actual threat who uses the beasts for his twisted experiments aiming to find the divine creature, Pizlo. The BBB's actual quest would be to find out the divine beast and protect it from the evil.
However, the speech turned out to be ridiculous so I refrained from posting it.

There is nothing to say about N13 except obvious stuff.

The most joy was to think of my fake role. I hope some of you fell for it. :p
It seems I was indeed hunted down by oschores since I'm on the dead-list. Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: