Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 29, 2017, 12:18:24 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Savage: XR is a new patch for Savage, created by the Newerth.com staff. The XR1.1 Client is out now! Download it now!
188077 Posts in 10827 Topics by 17848 Members
Latest Member: Crossmine
* Home Forum Wiki Help Search Login Register
+  Newerth Forums
|-+  Savage XR
| |-+  Support Forum
| | |-+  REPORT: XR 1.0 Pre-Release - Bugs
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: REPORT: XR 1.0 Pre-Release - Bugs  (Read 35302 times)
Takz

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: May 14, 2012, 10:59:51 am »

Didn't work =/

Will this crash report help?

Edit: Nvm, can access savagexr site now and I'm downloading the installer

* savage-crash-report.zip (16.69 KB - downloaded 104 times.)
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 11:05:44 am by Takz » Logged

Domine, libera nos a furore normannorum
Sed praesepe, Domine, a humore eorum
-Storm of Vengeance-
Tempi

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 17, 2012, 08:57:43 am »

Sometimes when I switch server from for example G&G to Martial Arena, I get just the blank black error box after which I have to restart Savage if I don't want to have the chat buffer on all the time. But like I said, this doesn't happen each time, just some occasions.

The funniest thing about this message is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything, its too late for you to stop reading it..
Daemon
XR Main Developer
Legendary Member

beware, for this is the everbroken...

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 07, 2012, 03:12:31 pm »

Yeah it's a mess Smiley. Lego's works for the most part tho. Someone has to look into it!

H3027
Newerth PR Manager
Legendary Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #108 on: June 13, 2012, 11:59:35 am »

Both XR 1.0 servers (G&G and MPer) got completely wiped out this morning - maybe 5 minutes between - once on nohope, once on riverbend_sep. In the middle of the game an error appeared: "the server is using an object you don't have". And you can't reconnect either. The servers are broken and all players disconnected.

First Witch: When shall we three meet again / In thunder, lightning, or in rain?
Second Witch: When the hurlyburly's done, / When the battle's lost and won.
Daemon
XR Main Developer
Legendary Member

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 13, 2012, 12:27:02 pm »

It was an attack. It's the "object you don't have" (OYDH) attack.

Hakugei
XR Coder
Legendary Member

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 13, 2012, 12:51:34 pm »

The error message is supposed to tell which object is missing; so, which is it?
Crashday
XR Coder

soundcloud.com/bernhardfritz

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 17, 2012, 12:41:38 am »

Recently this bug happens a lot for me. When I relocate and then activate a health bag after a very short time, the armor of my character gets dislocated and I can't use the health pack. I have to switch to a weapon and then switch to health bag again. Here is a screenshot so you can see what I mean:

Furthermore I was wondering if this is meant to be. Following scenario: Everyone knows the "sac-sound". If you get used to it you know when the beast is exploding. But when you spawn at a garrison and the beast already has activated the sacrifice the sound starts as you spawn at base and you can't tell when the beast is going to explode. Don't know if this is a bug or if this is meant to be like that though...
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 03:05:48 pm by Django » Logged

Daemon
XR Main Developer
Legendary Member

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 17, 2012, 02:50:57 am »

Have you started using some kind of binds?

happy
Oschore Breeder

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 17, 2012, 09:34:21 am »

I can confirm that relo-bug. And I'm not using any binds.
Crashday
XR Coder

soundcloud.com/bernhardfritz

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 17, 2012, 09:55:03 am »

I'm not using any binds. This started to happen like 2 weeks ago I think. There I realized it the first time.

lololol
Newerth Referees (EU)

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 19, 2012, 10:23:40 pm »

I can confirm that relo-bug. And I'm not using any binds.

Django
Administrator
Legendary Member

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 21, 2012, 03:04:50 pm »

I've had this in savage since I started playing its caused by lag, happens a lot on certain server's.
Necrofears

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 25, 2012, 04:10:10 pm »

I can confirm that I have had this "problem" for a very very long time.

I would like to open with that, even if none of you believe me, I do NOT use any patches, mods, or binds other than scroll switches items and left click confirms action. with that in mind I suspect one of two possibilities.

you may notice that your armor "dislocates" in the exact same pattern every time this happens, if you look closely your armor is in the jump position and your character is on the ground. a possible culprit is relocating in mid jump and the server may not be computing you have hit the ground via the relocate and you are fine.

secondly you may have mashed a lot of commands in in the process of or just before relocating, I tend to do this a lot. I will swing twice, block, switch to reloc, and relocate. now as an indication of how fast I do this I get regular bitches and complaints about auto reloc settings and hacking, neither of which I do (keep in mind I am using a savage 95% of the time, 4% nomad 1% lego).

I can confirm also that you can't use meds that red hot second that you relocate. what I have done is resorted to blocking after a reloc, just input the command don't wait for the animation. I doubt this actually clears the problem but rather waits out the problem and the blocking gives my finicky short attention span something to do while I wait. alternatively you can enter a building.

hope that helps. P.S. my hacks are right click block, left click attack, and scroll to switch item, but it's a secret  Wink

Nezzy!

Sexy Much?

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 01, 2012, 12:35:58 pm »

Hey guys so yesterday was trying to teach my mate savage so started with human tutorial. We got to the point where the voiceover guy says return to your stronghold and spawn at the garrison. We couldn;t spawn at garrison tried switching from hunting bow to crossbow, kept hitting spawn but to no avail kept spawning back at stronghold. Just thought I'd report this since its kinda coming closer to XR's release and didn't realise it was bugged like this, sorry if someones already mentioned this but I haven't seen a topic about it and I did search.
Nez.

Mr Brightside
Newerth Donator

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 01, 2012, 12:57:41 pm »

I had something similar in game on two occasions, but I've not been able to replicate it - wouldn't spawn when clicked spawn button, but did spawn when clicked menu button.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: