- Increase command center (stronghold & lair) health, e.g. tier3 instead of tier1
- Make tech gradually unlock, instead of all at once
- Combine with fieldcomm panel to let officers build and research on their own (add a promote vote as well for said officers)
- As above, but only allow outposts and towers in the fieldcomm panel
- Spawn some basic buildings around the command centers at match start
- Disable siege
- Disable explosive items (e.g. sac, demo)
- Increase gold/income rate
Or I'll just remove the mode entirely if no one actually wants it. Save myself the trouble.
These are all great suggestions that Haku accumulated there and I would be very happy to see them ingame!
I just kind of disagree with suggestions concerning the fieldcomm panel. Whats the main purpose of a commless mode? Its not just a new feature mod but its a tool to have match when no one wants to command, when there are not enough players or when there is noone that has the ability to command properly. Field commanders, in my opinion, would defeat that purpose.