Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 17, 2014, 05:51:46 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Savage: XR is a new patch for Savage, created by the Newerth.com staff. The RC3 Client is out now! Download it now!
176868 Posts in 10063 Topics by 16332 Members
Latest Member: Gaobaofogo
* Home Forum Wiki Help Search Login Register
+  Newerth Forums
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Other Games
| | |-+  Mafia (play-by-post game)
| | | |-+  Mafia 2 - Healers' War - GAME OVER
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 98 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Mafia 2 - Healers' War - GAME OVER  (Read 44606 times)
Robin5hood

View Profile
« Reply #570 on: February 18, 2012, 01:13:04 pm »

jezz you say i can't have no role  angry

valli
Quack or die!
XR Developer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #571 on: February 18, 2012, 01:58:19 pm »

So you are now a Scavenger, if that is the truth ...,? I mean is this the answer to all of our questions? One role name? That is all you give us?

He who controls the past commands the future, He who commands the future, conquers the past.
happy
Oschore Breeder

View Profile
« Reply #572 on: February 18, 2012, 02:05:47 pm »

huh
A scaveger in a healers' war?
mind
Newerth Donator

View Profile
« Reply #573 on: February 18, 2012, 02:11:07 pm »

Ugh forget it.

F1 Robin5Hood

Want to make me change my mind? Defend him. Defend his actions. Defend his writing. His role. Convince me with everything he has done, that doesn't look like a thug at all.
UnSaFe
Lifetime fan of Crom
Newerth Donator

ex-troll

View Profile
« Reply #574 on: February 18, 2012, 02:12:15 pm »

Robin5hood, after the way you behaved you're going to have to give us more than a title, if you wish to keep playing by the end of the day...

In your first posts you made a threat towards Valli, but what I find interesting is that you voted on him on the end of the first day as well:

F1 Valli WAhahahahaha

[edit by Daemon: you can only use colored text (and only red) for voting, nothing else]

Then later...

Good morning everybody, how did we sleep this night?
this is your last day Valli you need to die todey coz you are bad person and you know too mutch
F1 Valli

Is there any connection? Anything you want to share with us?

Because if you don't, I doubt you'll survive the day.

UnSaFe
Lifetime fan of Crom
Newerth Donator

ex-troll

View Profile
« Reply #575 on: February 18, 2012, 02:31:47 pm »

Oh and, correct me if I'm wrong, but I counted 8 votes on you so far, Robin5hood.

Moxy
Newerth Donator
Super Hero Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #576 on: February 18, 2012, 02:54:57 pm »

the name of the role fits, i want to know what his nta is and how he uses it though.

i will vote on him after if it dosent add up. but what is your nta robin? how did u use it? what results did you get?

Robin5hood

View Profile
« Reply #577 on: February 18, 2012, 03:59:19 pm »

Oh and, correct me if I'm wrong, but I counted 8 votes on you so far, Robin5hood.
well i just wonna kill Valli that's it

Robin5hood

View Profile
« Reply #578 on: February 18, 2012, 04:00:49 pm »

oh and i know who is in Hakugei's Room  evil

Hakugei
Newerth Donator
Legendary Member

View Profile
« Reply #579 on: February 18, 2012, 04:05:02 pm »

I was in the middle of writing a huge post, but then he claimed his role. Time to reassess the situation, FINALLY.

Now that your role is out, who were your targets and who did you see?
I would very much suggest you share this info before you die during the day or night. Instead of cryptically saying things like "oh and I know who is in Hakugei's Room". *sighs*

Which brings me to the next point, considering you're stamped as a liar, I have a hard time believing anything you'll say.
Why are you acting so stupidly suicidal all the time?
Daemon
Administrator
Legendary Member

beware, for this is the everbroken...

View Profile
« Reply #580 on: February 18, 2012, 04:09:32 pm »

How many freaking times should i repeat that QUOTING IS FORBIDDEN? If the town can afford quoting their role descriptions - which no doubt will prove them innocent - Mafia does not have this luxury. That's why you simply have to use your own words to explain your role. It's that easy! I just eliminated Phoenix for the exact same thing, Robin...

You are allowed to say ANYTHING, as long as you do not quote or pretend to quote from the moderator's e-mails.
-Exception: role names. It's obvious you shouldn't have to rephrase those. As for everything else, just use your own words.

Going further with eliminating those that ruin the game for everyone, Leodasvacas barely saved himself, while Metjm did not even post after the warnings i've sent him. He had only 1 post in the entire game, 12 days ago. Sorry but you're out too.

Hopefully, starting the next day, there game can finally begin... properly, so, everyone, please stay with me.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 04:46:39 pm by Daemon » Logged

My black list: Mein (hax0r, troll), Slayer (multiclanner), biggeruniverse (XR thief, troll), Robbo (thug and liar), Thrill (junkie)
Daemon
Administrator
Legendary Member

View Profile
« Reply #581 on: February 18, 2012, 04:26:45 pm »

Not everybody can withstand the strain that the presence of the age-old enemies subjects them to. They don't remember their purpose, they become unable to tell friend from foe, and soon, their brain implodes. The mighty and the valiant will continue carrying the torch of freedom, hopefully, after properly mourning their fallen brethren.

Robin5Hood, Spire Gardener, has committed suicide.
Metjm, BBB Hateful Chaplain, has committed suicide.

It's NIGHT 4, until Monday, Feb 20th, 21:00 GMT. Please send in the targets.

Tip of the day:
There are 3 major actions that can break a game: quoting emails from the mod, talking outside the game thread, and being inactive. Whoever is unable to play fairly by abiding by these simple rules, leaves me no choice but to try and save the game by eliminating the offenders.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 08:53:07 pm by Daemon » Logged

My black list: Mein (hax0r, troll), Slayer (multiclanner), biggeruniverse (XR thief, troll), Robbo (thug and liar), Thrill (junkie)
Daemon
Administrator
Legendary Member

View Profile
« Reply #582 on: February 20, 2012, 09:13:20 pm »

What's a spire gardener, you may ask. Well, it's someone that grows spires. Do you think they don't need watering, cleaning and the occasional trimming? There are rumors the spires respond well to music and even produce stronger projectiles to throw at their enemies when they feel like they have someone to fight for, like a loving, caring beast, that always shoos those pesky woodpeckers.

Yes, an entire universe unravels outside the confines of a magical shrine. One that had dedicated its life studying charms and enchantments is prone to forgetting there is a physical, profane, palpable world out there. Too bad it's populated.

Although his job was to protect his fellow beats, it looks like he got no protection from them, in return. Left on the outside, day in, day out, Hakugei used to fly around, feeding on frightened rabbits and wishing they were human children. Although, one may argue that this was kinda lame, human children can't fight back. Unlike their adults, and especially the hater type. Proof of that he stood himself. To be precise, his head, on a stake, in the morning, in front of the monastery.

Hakugei, Glider Patrol, is beheaded by the BBB.

It's DAY 4, until Saturday, Feb 25th, 21:00 GMT. There are 19 players remaining. Votes needed: deadline lynch - 7; instant lynch or no lynch - 10; role declarations - 4. Check your inbox in the morning!

Tip of the day:
The Godfather (Mafia boss) is immune to investigations that could tell friend from foe (classic mafia “cop” investigations). While there may be exceptions, this is an iron rule that every moderator should not ignore. This immunity generally does not apply to information that cannot, by itself, prove one’s guilt or innocence, and could yield blank or obviously inconclusive results to certain investigations.

Moxy
Newerth Donator
Super Hero Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #583 on: February 20, 2012, 09:15:59 pm »

ffs i got blocked again Sad

valli
Quack or die!
XR Developer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #584 on: February 20, 2012, 09:16:57 pm »

How did the others sleep?

He who controls the past commands the future, He who commands the future, conquers the past.
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 98 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: