Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 25, 2014, 06:32:30 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Savage: XR is a new patch for Savage, created by the Newerth.com staff. The RC3 Client is out now! Download it now!
179379 Posts in 10207 Topics by 16792 Members
Latest Member: xup6
* Home Forum Wiki Help Search Login Register
+  Newerth Forums
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Other Games
| | |-+  Mafia (play-by-post game)
| | | |-+  Mafia 2 - Healers' War - GAME OVER
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 98 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Mafia 2 - Healers' War - GAME OVER  (Read 55334 times)
Daemon
Administrator
Legendary Member

beware, for this is the everbroken...

View Profile
« Reply #375 on: February 14, 2012, 08:30:29 pm »

Phoenix decides that Newerth is too cruel a world. Tears were blurring his vision as he was approaching the mighty Kongor. As the monster was gulping him, a brief, last thought went through his head: Dobre apetytu!

Phoenix, Human Chaplain Student, has committed suicide.

It's NIGHT 3, until Thursday, Feb 16th, 21:00 GMT. Please send in the targets. Don't forget to sign your e-mail and to make sure the word "Mafia" is in your message subject. If you have any questions, e-mail them to me asap.

Tip of the day:
Break any rule (like quoting/pretending to quote moderator's email) and you're out.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 11:24:26 pm by Daemon » Logged

My black list: Mein (hax0r, troll), Slayer (multiclanner), biggeruniverse (XR thief, troll), Robbo (thug and liar), Thrill (junkie)
Daemon
Administrator
Legendary Member

beware, for this is the everbroken...

View Profile
« Reply #376 on: February 16, 2012, 09:21:09 pm »

Just as thing were beginning to match the expectations of the peaceful souls stricken in the in a place they loved, along those they hate, a ray of sunshine lifted their spirits a little: in the morning, everyone was alive and well.

Nobody dies.

It's DAY 3, until Tuesday, Feb 21st, 21:00 GMT. There are 22 players remaining. Votes needed: deadline lynch - 8; instant lynch or no lynch - 12; role declarations - 4. Check your inbox in the morning!

Tip of the day:
The days donít last EXACTLY until the specified time. They will be closed as soon as possible AFTER that. May be a few seconds, minutes, maybe even an hour. Until the mod closes the thread, any and all expressed votes count. Unlike the days, the nights DO end at specified deadline, and since targets need to be processed, the days will begin a bit later.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 09:24:02 pm by Daemon » Logged

My black list: Mein (hax0r, troll), Slayer (multiclanner), biggeruniverse (XR thief, troll), Robbo (thug and liar), Thrill (junkie)
valli
Quack or die!
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #377 on: February 16, 2012, 09:22:38 pm »

Good morning everybody, how did we sleep this night?

He who controls the past commands the future, He who commands the future, conquers the past.
Feathers
beep
Newerth Referees (EU)
Super Hero Member

View Profile
« Reply #378 on: February 16, 2012, 09:27:15 pm »

bad, i've a cold

.    ^_^          <-----<<<
     ^_^        <-----<<<
     O_o      <-----<<<
     o_O    <-----<<<
     O_o  <-----<<<
     O_O<-----<<<
     O_x----<<<
     x_x--<<
  ---x_x<
Moxy
Newerth Donator
Super Hero Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #379 on: February 16, 2012, 09:29:43 pm »

u aint the only one mate.

unfortuantly the door to my room wouldnt budge open, meaning any news i would of had has turned to zero. the growls the otherside of the door didnt sound good either.

pizlo
XR Tester

View Profile
« Reply #380 on: February 16, 2012, 09:43:17 pm »

Sorry I completely missed yesterday, kinda glad I wasnt involved in all that crap. Maybe Dae should have been more careful about players English skills.

Congrats to our healer! afro

mind
Newerth Donator

View Profile
« Reply #381 on: February 16, 2012, 10:03:20 pm »

unfortuantly the door to my room wouldnt budge open, meaning any news i would of had has turned to zero. the growls the otherside of the door didnt sound good either.

That means we got a locksmith in the game. Last time I had that ability, I was evil. So if luck is on our side, and someone happens to know who all has been at Moxy's door.
Gridfon
Empty Member
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #382 on: February 16, 2012, 10:13:05 pm »

Good morning lads!

Unfortunately I missed my chance to answer yesterdays posts timely and now a lot of that is outdated.

I'm glad Moxy finally understood what I (or, actually, Pizlo) was trying to say during day 1 (revealing what happened to you during the night MIGHT be beneficial).

I was also amazed how people accused Dervun and Valli nearly implying no one knew about the chances the vote manipulation is in the game. Actually during day 1 I already wrote a list of 4-5 blocking/limiting/enforcing NTA abilities which be in the game, including the vote manipulation.

I think it should be forbidden to constantly refer to the previous games, but since it is not forbidden... Anyone who's not too lazy can go and read the roles which were used in the first mafia game. That would really answer a lot of the questions asked during the day two. For example, I just counted there was only 1 (!) player in the first game who had no active NTA ability at once (that was a backup healer, hey Phoe). Apart from the backup healer, there were 3 one-time abilities, 5 limited reusable abilities and 13 unlimited reusable abilities. Also good guys had "bad" abilities and bad guys had "good" (for bad purpose tho) abilities.

Now these facts are quite useless in my opinion, but once again it was just too hilarious seeing so many people arguing about these basic things during the previous day.
Feathers
beep
Newerth Referees (EU)
Super Hero Member

View Profile
« Reply #383 on: February 16, 2012, 10:22:22 pm »

That means we got a locksmith in the game. Last time I had that ability, I was evil. So if luck is on our side, and someone happens to know who all has been at Moxy's door.

i had lock smith ability on the Romanian forums....and i was a townie

.    ^_^          <-----<<<
     ^_^        <-----<<<
     O_o      <-----<<<
     o_O    <-----<<<
     O_o  <-----<<<
     O_O<-----<<<
     O_x----<<<
     x_x--<<
  ---x_x<
mind
Newerth Donator

View Profile
« Reply #384 on: February 16, 2012, 10:34:05 pm »

i had lock smith ability on the Romanian forums....and i was a townie
Oh right, I stole your role name Tongue So it goes either way. We aren't a step closer then. By merely what Moxy has given us.
Moxy
Newerth Donator
Super Hero Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #385 on: February 16, 2012, 10:35:55 pm »

yeah apart from the displeased howling of a beast at my door kinda indicatres that it isnt townie, i would only think only the BBB would be displeased with the town that the monks and peaceful beasts have created.

Gridfon
Empty Member
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #386 on: February 16, 2012, 10:37:30 pm »

There are many other ways to tamper with NTA abilities. For example, if Moxy intended to kill someone, then he'd not be able to perform the kill since he got pretty much immobed in his room. I guess that was his intention though, otherwise he would have stayed silent.
Gridfon
Empty Member
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #387 on: February 16, 2012, 10:38:07 pm »

Also, what if Moxy was the one to be killed. And the blocked door saved him?
Gridfon
Empty Member
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #388 on: February 16, 2012, 10:39:02 pm »

There are many other ways to tamper with NTA abilities. For example, if Moxy intended to kill someone, then he'd not be able to perform the kill since he got pretty much immobed in his room. I guess that was his intention though, otherwise he would have stayed silent.

I obviously meant to say "that was not his intention".
valli
Quack or die!
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #389 on: February 16, 2012, 10:43:28 pm »

So far the following people voted for Phoenix:

Faun
Envious
Moxy
Mopok
Haku
mind
Phoenix (LOL)

If it really should turn out that Phoenix is a DUMB townie, then I want that you keep that in mind, and that the people on that list get watched ...

So geting back to day 2, and how it got ended, the people above voted for Phoenix to get killed Smiley

He who controls the past commands the future, He who commands the future, conquers the past.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 98 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: