Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 11, 2017, 05:06:05 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Savage: XR is a new patch for Savage, created by the Newerth.com staff. The XR1.1 Client is out now! Download it now!
188663 Posts in 10888 Topics by 17952 Members
Latest Member: Freans
* Home Forum Wiki Help Search Login Register
+  Newerth Forums
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Other Games
| | |-+  Mafia (play-by-post game)
| | | |-+  Mafia 2 - Healers' War - GAME OVER
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 98 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Mafia 2 - Healers' War - GAME OVER  (Read 147508 times)
Dervun

View Profile
« Reply #1140 on: March 15, 2012, 08:54:29 pm »

OK
F2 Igors, F1 Tjens
Faun
carn =/= hax
XR Dev Helper

Hear a flute in the forest...

View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: March 15, 2012, 08:56:03 pm »

So be it, lets hope we have the right ones this time. good night everybody. F1 Tjens

UnSaFe
Lifetime fan of Crom
Newerth Donator

ex-troll

View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: March 15, 2012, 08:58:17 pm »

F1 Tjens Good night.

WinterFresh

View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: March 15, 2012, 08:59:09 pm »

*crosses fingers*

Fuuuck, I feel kinda scared. I really hope we chose wisely.

Dervun

View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: March 15, 2012, 08:59:57 pm »

Why have i the feeling Unsafe and Faun tricked us?
WinterFresh

View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: March 15, 2012, 09:00:15 pm »

F2 Tjens

I'M SCARED

Dervun

View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: March 15, 2012, 09:00:52 pm »

Tjens is dead anyways, the 6th vote from Unsafe was the instant lynch
Skuggi

View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: March 15, 2012, 09:00:59 pm »

Why have i the feeling Unsafe and Faun tricked us?

Yes, the 'Good Night' doesn't sound very good...  Cry
Daemon
XR Main Developer
Legendary Member

beware, for this is the everbroken...

View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: March 15, 2012, 09:18:26 pm »

Surviving finally caught up with them. Suddenly, their own skins seemed more important than spiritual enlightenment. Accusations started being thrown around, out in the open. Until they began piling up on poor Tjens. He still felt like he wasn't part of this war. He was dragged into this almost against his will... When someone asked him, as a child: "What can you do, boy?", he replied "I dig holes." And then they drafted him, and made him build a lot of holes in which he could hide for days, on his own, to spy on a lot of things others needed him to. They didn't even let him keep that stuffed baby behe doll that his mother gave to him for his 1st birthday.

And now, once again, he's all alone, in a forest, left off to fend for himself. He will, no doubt, do what he does best: dig a hole and hide in it. Maybe them wild things roaming the forest got the flu and their noses are running and they'll miss his stinky little self.

Tjens, BBB Nomad Scout, is banished from the monastery.

6 Tjens: valli, winterfresh, Skuggi, Dervun, Faun, UnSaFe
1 winterfresh: happy
1 Faun: IgorS
1 pizlo: pizlo

It's NIGHT 8, until Friday, March 16th, 21:00 GMT. Please send in the targets.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 09:23:37 pm by Daemon » Logged

Daemon
XR Main Developer
Legendary Member

beware, for this is the everbroken...

View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: March 16, 2012, 09:06:12 pm »

Tensed as yesterday was, the morning did not follow the trend. A lucky break - nobody died. However, the night was not uneventful. Small earthquakes shook the monastery and its surroundings. Deep vibrations were mixed with sudden noises and roars that made the tables shake. That did not sound good. In fact, this is probably how the end of the world sounds like.

Nobody died.

It's DAY 8, until Monday, March 19th, 21:00 GMT. There are 10 players remaining. Votes needed: deadline lynch - 4; instant lynch or no lynch - 6; role declarations - 2.

WinterFresh

View Profile
« Reply #1150 on: March 16, 2012, 09:11:57 pm »

F1 Unsafe for making me ruin my pants.  Angry

Also, owned!

WinterFresh

View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: March 16, 2012, 09:20:25 pm »

F2 Unsafe

Guys, I just found something. Look at mopok's lynch targets throughout the game. He always voted townies and never voted against mafia. Not even on the obvious Leo case.

F1 mopok

Dervun said he is either a townie or the godfather. I'm starting to think he is the godfather.

Dervun

View Profile
« Reply #1152 on: March 16, 2012, 09:22:15 pm »

F1 Mopok

I'd like to see the remaining roles.
mopok
Fhear The Pineapple

The Rise of the Pineapples

View Profile
« Reply #1153 on: March 16, 2012, 09:47:51 pm »

Ya i didnt vote on those end day votes mainly because of time zone and my role:

I am baby Behemoth, I am a townie protector and i am the guy with the growls i believe. My ability also protects, which is its primary purpose, i have been using it to try to keep smart townies in the game.

My targets have been
Night 1 I protected mind (really blind play) didn't think it would accomplish anything
Night 2 Moxy
Night 3 Moxy To clarify, I did this because i thought he could be mafia because their was no kill night before, so I decided to try it again(At this point since i was new i had no idea mafia could choose different guys to kill so this plan was very idiotic)
Night 4 Protect Dervun after he made his statement that he could not use his NTA anymore and i thought he was a brilliant at helping townies so i wanted him in the game and blocking him should do no harm.
I believe I protected dervun again and I then could not send in a NTA because I was in hospital Plus with broken hand and broken computer. I lost track of nights and emails because comp crashed this is all from memory. So the nights may be mixed up but I used my NTA twice on dervun twice on moxy and once on mind I believe the first 3 nights are right and I think I might have protected dervun the night after he said his NTA and the other night after that also.

mopok
Fhear The Pineapple

The Rise of the Pineapples

View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: March 16, 2012, 09:50:24 pm »

And for my lynch targets i would vote for those BBB but days end when i am at school. So their is no possible way i could change my vote for most of them. My votes are mostly hunches and do you really believe a mafia would lone vote a townie by himself, unless he is an idiot. I obviously did it out of a basic hunch as my NTA tells me jack shiat about what people are, all i do is try to keep guys that i think are good townies in the game except mind, i thought he was out for me so i wanted to block him rest were for protection.

Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 98 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: