Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 22, 2017, 11:14:15 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Savage: XR is a new patch for Savage, created by the Newerth.com staff. The XR1.1 Client is out now! Download it now!
188605 Posts in 10883 Topics by 17932 Members
Latest Member: MrStoner
* Home Forum Wiki Help Search Login Register
+  Newerth Forums
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Other Games
| | |-+  Mafia (play-by-post game)
| | | |-+  Mafia 2 - Healers' War - GAME OVER
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 98 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Mafia 2 - Healers' War - GAME OVER  (Read 143209 times)
Gridfon
Righteous Scarecrow
Newerth Council

View Profile
« Reply #930 on: March 03, 2012, 05:15:49 pm »

Yeah let's speed it up.
F2 Feathers, F1 Leo
happy
Oschore Breeder

View Profile
« Reply #931 on: March 03, 2012, 06:47:02 pm »

Nothing much to add. Killing the most susicious person first is the best choice.
Feathers might have a lethal NTA but so might Leo. And he clearly is a BBB.
My vote stays.
Daemon
XR Main Developer
Legendary Member

beware, for this is the everbroken...

View Profile
« Reply #932 on: March 03, 2012, 09:18:22 pm »

The inhabitants of the peaceful settlement were gaining momentum. Inspired by yesterday's accomplishment, they have rallied once again against a common foe. This time, it was Leodasvacas. He used to keep quiet, lurk in the shades, always fiddling and tinkering, repairing a door knob, fixing a stove... but his definite favorite things were clocks. He seemed more interested in these than finding the people responsible for the deaths of already too many innocent people.

But, he too, was given the treatment Envious received. What had become of him - nobody knows. He never looked back when they blindfolded him. He seemed at peace with himself. But alas, somewhere, not too far, barely noticeable, a clock was ticking... tick, tock... tick, tock...

Leodasvacas, BBB Demorunner, is banished from the monastery.

9 Leodasvacas: happy, pizlo, Feathers, winterfresh, Tjens, Dervun, Arjey, valli, IgorS
2 Feathers: Mind, Faun
1 Tjens: Sasuke
1 Arjey: Mopok
1 F3: Leodasvacas

It's NIGHT 6, until Monday, March 5th, 21:00 GMT. Please send in the targets.

Tip of the day:
At times, there may be events like rules being broken which are not as game breaking as quoting the mod, for instance. In those cases, various punishments might be applied, and/or re-balancing compensations for the opposite team are given. Neither of that happens if players play fairly.

Daemon
XR Main Developer
Legendary Member

beware, for this is the everbroken...

View Profile
« Reply #933 on: March 05, 2012, 09:23:45 pm »

In front of the monastery, a gruesome display of vengeful actions. Blood was dripping from a severed head, shoved on the well known stake. But interestingly enough, Arjey's headless body was enveloped in newly formed shroud of vegetation, sprouted literally overnight.

But that wasn't the only casualty. At one point during the night, a loud bang could be heard. The settlement inhabitants rushed to their windows, too scared to walk outside to investigate. Somewhere, from within the village, a thick, green, almost fluorescent smoke was dissipating. When the morning came and they did a headcount, they noticed Tinki was missing too. Quickly checking his room, there was no sign of any explosions. Instead, neatly tucked in his own bed, looking mighty dehydrated and weak, Tinki was laying dead. Next to him, a goodbye note. Blank.

Arjey, Nature Shaman, is beheaded by the BBB.
Tinki, Human Hermit, has committed suicide.

It's DAY 6, until Saturday, March 10th, 21:00 GMT. There are 14 players remaining. Votes needed: deadline lynch - 5; instant lynch or no lynch - 8; role declarations - 3.

Tip of the day:
Although not very frequent, there are roles that can switch sides, in case certain events occur or if there are recruited by other roles with such abilities. There are also roles that can receive a new set of skills if they manage to accomplish a task like locating the owner of a specific role amongst the other players.

« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 09:57:25 pm by Daemon » Logged

Dervun

View Profile
« Reply #934 on: March 05, 2012, 09:32:55 pm »

That's not good. Arjey should have stayed quiet in the end.

F1 Feathers
WinterFresh

View Profile
« Reply #935 on: March 05, 2012, 09:34:37 pm »

Damn it, Daemon. You should write fantasy novels.

So, I guess Feathers is next? F1 Feathers

valli
Quack or die!
Newerth Council
Super Hero Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #936 on: March 05, 2012, 09:35:21 pm »

F1 Feathers as well.

I guess Tinki was killed due to the inactivity? Yeah not the best night -.-

He who controls the past commands the future, He who commands the future, conquers the past.
Gridfon
Righteous Scarecrow
Newerth Council

View Profile
« Reply #937 on: March 05, 2012, 09:44:59 pm »

F1 Feathers with the same reasons as yesterday..
valli
Quack or die!
Newerth Council
Super Hero Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #938 on: March 05, 2012, 09:48:04 pm »

@Daemon:

Read your post, you should update the number of the day and the date Wink that is wrong

He who controls the past commands the future, He who commands the future, conquers the past.
mind
Newerth Donator

View Profile
« Reply #939 on: March 05, 2012, 09:57:31 pm »

F1 Feathers

On a sidenote: Tjens is a human. So he can be a BBB.
Skuggi

View Profile
« Reply #940 on: March 05, 2012, 10:01:13 pm »

It's very unfortunate that townies keep committing suicides.

So, at the moment I'm going to get lynched on the result of one person NTA.

The point that too many of us has over-loked.
Magic was supposedly done in my room, Valli how do you know it was done specifically by me?
you claim that magic was done in a room, suggests you don't know whether the person did magic or magic was done on them, why are you pinpointing accusations on me? If you did wouldn't you have been told that moxy did/didn't cast magic? Not that magic was cast in his room?
And why has no-one followed up on Mind that he too supposedly can cast magic?, imo im being targeted by valli, and hes not giving the full story.

My Theory:
Moxy had magic cast upon him by townie, healer?, only thing i can think of, which would mean that the healer only had a certain percentage to make his magic work.
I was subjected to magic myself, possibly by either townie or mafia. Possibly the healer on N4

Feathers, that just isn't good enough. He specifically said that you cast magic, not that someone else did it in your house. This is assuming Valli is telling the truth, but at the moment I'm going to take his word over yours. There have been inconsistencies, odd votes and odd reasons for those votes. That's why I'm going to throw in my vote: F1 Feathers

----

I'd also like to ask, Dervun, why would you put Unsafe on that list:

Likely to be Town:
- Unsafe

As far as I can tell, he hasn't cast a single vote and he barely ever says anything. Last game, if I'm not mistaken, Unsafe was relatively active as a townie and did actually take part. I'd say he's more likely to be mafia than town.
Skuggi

View Profile
« Reply #941 on: March 05, 2012, 10:04:05 pm »

We're at 6 votes for Feathers already. I suggest we hold back voting for the time being, there are only 8 needed for an instant lynch and we don't want that just yet.
Dervun

View Profile
« Reply #942 on: March 05, 2012, 10:06:29 pm »

I placed some people by gut feeling, Unsafe is one of them.
Faun
carn =/= hax
XR Dev Helper

Hear a flute in the forest...

View Profile
« Reply #943 on: March 05, 2012, 10:14:27 pm »

Dang, shouldn't been two losses this night, things looked so good. My vote is on feathers if needed.

valli
Quack or die!
Newerth Council
Super Hero Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #944 on: March 05, 2012, 10:15:51 pm »

Unsafe posted only 2 posts the last 20 pages (I hope I didn't oversee one)

1st was saying that he is conflicted about leo vote

2nd was F2 on leo, after we said stop voting

That is suspicious!

Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 98 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: