Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 11, 2017, 05:02:08 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Savage: XR is a new patch for Savage, created by the Newerth.com staff. The XR1.1 Client is out now! Download it now!
188663 Posts in 10888 Topics by 17952 Members
Latest Member: Freans
* Home Forum Wiki Help Search Login Register
+  Newerth Forums
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Other Games
| | |-+  Mafia (play-by-post game)
| | | |-+  Mafia 2 - Healers' War - GAME OVER
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 98 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Mafia 2 - Healers' War - GAME OVER  (Read 147505 times)
Gridfon
Righteous Scarecrow
Newerth Council

View Profile
« Reply #255 on: February 11, 2012, 04:58:03 pm »

However, Robin5Hood still haven't posted even once. Sad
pizlo

View Profile
« Reply #256 on: February 11, 2012, 05:04:47 pm »

F1 Valli WAhahahahaha

[edit by Daemon: you can only use colored text (and only red) for voting, nothing else]

It barely counts, but there it is

Faun
carn =/= hax
XR Dev Helper

Hear a flute in the forest...

View Profile
« Reply #257 on: February 11, 2012, 05:14:36 pm »

haha, next time its better someone else posts one from time to time, but i really missed one so I posted it. I see now this has its flaws, tho :p

Tinki

View Profile
« Reply #258 on: February 11, 2012, 05:24:32 pm »

i will stay to f3 and yeah i made an mistake from which i learnt and no i'm not inactive here anymore
Gridfon
Righteous Scarecrow
Newerth Council

View Profile
« Reply #259 on: February 11, 2012, 05:25:07 pm »

F1 Valli WAhahahahaha

[edit by Daemon: you can only use colored text (and only red) for voting, nothing else]

It barely counts, but there it is

Oh sorry, didn't notice it, I largely ignored all the useless flood a few pages before.  Rolleyes
Faun
carn =/= hax
XR Dev Helper

View Profile
« Reply #260 on: February 11, 2012, 06:12:10 pm »

yea seems like an interesting day1 to me if nothing more changes

Phoenix

View Profile
« Reply #261 on: February 11, 2012, 06:24:32 pm »

yeah I posted once, I'm visiting this place few times a day and checking what do people say. Tinki has 6 votes, mine will not chnage anything for now....

F3
Gridfon
Righteous Scarecrow
Newerth Council

View Profile
« Reply #262 on: February 11, 2012, 06:32:46 pm »

yeah I posted once, I'm visiting this place few times a day and checking what do people say. Tinki has 6 votes, mine will not chnage anything for now....

F3

I'd rather hear the fact that either you want or don't want to lynch Tinki. You have chosen the easiest way - staying quiet and neutral.

Also, Tinki needs only 2 more votes to get lynched. So any vote that is being added or removed from him in the nearest 30 minutes can indeed change everything.
Dervun

View Profile
« Reply #263 on: February 11, 2012, 06:42:55 pm »

I don't think lynching Tinki will serve us well.

What he did very much strikes me as a newbie mistake - if he is Mafia, i wonder why noone experienced instructed the new players a little.

To me, others are more suspicious, but since it is between Tinki and no lynch now, i will use the night to reread everything. Too bad the game started during a bad time for me..

For now: F2 Igors, F1 Phoenix
You also better think about what you are doing. As Igors pointed out, you either want Tinki dead, or you don't. In both cases, your vote matters.
Gridfon
Righteous Scarecrow
Newerth Council

View Profile
« Reply #264 on: February 11, 2012, 06:54:52 pm »

I'd like to see a new player get more of a chance in the game

As for me, I have not explicitly spelled my opinion about Tinki before, but once again pizlo's quote sums it up for me.

I see no reason to keep Tinki, Robin5Hood and a few more nearly non-existant players in the game. But I would like to give them a chance first.
Daemon
XR Main Developer
Legendary Member

beware, for this is the everbroken...

View Profile
« Reply #265 on: February 11, 2012, 07:19:39 pm »

While the severed head up on a spike is proof of what dangers loom upon the peace loving congregation, the recent day wasn't any more heart throbbing than the night before it. Somehow, petty grievances were more common than proper inquisition. No progress has been made in their feeble attempt at cleansing themselves of the BBB assassins.

Nobody died.

Official vote count
6 Tinki: Arjey, Moxy, Mind, Envious, Hakugei, Faun
4 F3: Leodasvacas, Sasuke, Tinki, Phoenix
2 Hakugei: Mopok, Feathers
2 Tjens: Winterfresh, Happy
2 Valli: Tjens, Robin5Hood
1 Mind: Lucky
1 UnSaFe: IgorS
1 Phoenix: Dervun

It's NIGHT 2, until  Mon, Feb 13th, 20:00 GMT. Please send in the targets. Don't forget to sign your e-mail and to make sure the word "Mafia" is in your message subject. If you have any questions, e-mail them to me asap.

Tip of the day:
Players are not informed about the effect of other NTAs being used on them unless there is a tangible effect. For instance, if Player A attacks Player B, but Player C defends him, so that the attack is unsuccessful, Player B won’t be informed of any of the 2 actions that he has been subjected to. Or, if Player X has no NTA that night, but Player Y and Player Z both block him, Player X won’t receive any notice. The only times when someone is informed about it is when that action affects him. Example: if Player P is forced by Player R to vote for Player Q, Player P will be told of this mandatory action.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 03:18:30 pm by Daemon » Logged

Daemon
XR Main Developer
Legendary Member

beware, for this is the everbroken...

View Profile
« Reply #266 on: February 13, 2012, 08:36:23 pm »

The subtle vibes one may pick, while roaming the sacred grounds scattered all over Newerth, have been in constant change. The land resonates in different ways, just like a living organism. You can see nature's passion in the green of the tiniest patch of grass that sprouts from below a field of snow. You can see the trees crumbling upon the weight of the horrors they've seen when sentient beings turn towards each other. You can see the livelihood of a chiprel running around its chosen one during mating season, feeling lucky.

In his room, high up in a tower above everyone else, windows wide open, a shaman was feeling the breeze of the night.  Oblivious to his immediate surroundings, he was only listening to the music of the wind going through the trees of Kayin. Little did he suspect a blade was going to sever his head from his body before the night was over. I guess he wasn't that lucky.

In front of the monastery, eyes half open, Lucky's head on a stake was grinning crookedly at the rising sun. Yet, one could feel a faint smell of chicken soup :/.

Lucky, Air Shaman, is beheaded by the BBB.

It's DAY 2, until Saturday, Feb 18th, 21:00 GMT. There are 23 players remaining. Votes needed: deadline lynch - 8; instant lynch or no lynch - 12; role declarations - 4. Check your inbox in the morning!

Tip of the day:
There is no confirmation of receipt from the mod, when you’re sending the night targets. If you desire such acknowledgement, you have to include a “receipt confirmation request” from your e-mail client, when sending the e-mail.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 08:44:12 pm by Daemon » Logged

Faun
carn =/= hax
XR Dev Helper

View Profile
« Reply #267 on: February 13, 2012, 08:46:44 pm »

chicken soup Shocked

Tjens
I make maps and stuff
XR Map Administrator
Super Hero Member

GIFMEISTER

View Profile
« Reply #268 on: February 13, 2012, 08:48:52 pm »

sasuke is a terrible cook. only bad cooks make chicken soup. all lynch sasuke!!!

okay so at least there's confirmation the beast band is active.
seems like his name did not give him that much...
luck.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Tjens
I make maps and stuff
XR Map Administrator
Super Hero Member

GIFMEISTER

View Profile
« Reply #269 on: February 13, 2012, 08:52:30 pm »

damn beast band picking off the weak

Sorry for my "awayness" guys but I had a little bit of accident and broke a bone. Hope I will be able to post more from now on.

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 98 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: