Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 22, 2018, 11:25:46 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Savage: XR is a new patch for Savage, created by the Newerth.com staff. The XR1.1 Client is out now! Download it now!
189098 Posts in 10953 Topics by 18014 Members
Latest Member: Edson Maes
* Home Forum Wiki Help Search Login Register
+  Newerth Forums
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  Main Page News
| | |-+  Savage XR 1.4 RC
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Savage XR 1.4 RC  (Read 506 times)
Daemon
XR Main Developer
Legendary Member

beware, for this is the everbroken...

View Profile
« on: June 01, 2018, 08:33:11 pm »

Savage XR 1.4 (Release Candidate) is up. A final announcement will be made after ironing out the possible quirks, next week. Until then, please head over to Patch Notes.

Update: versioning is not working Tongue. Will have to fix that so that auto-updater triggers.
Update #2: Patch is live!

Update #3: We may have a server stability problem. Please try and watch for events that may have caused the server to crash. Thanks.
In the meanwhile, some new loadout GUI functions may be disabled (like the new leader button hiding when they're taken).

ALL FIXED!
« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 10:12:56 am by Daemon » Logged

Django
Administrator
Legendary Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2018, 12:37:16 am »

Nice Smiley

Updater should be working now I hope!
Daemon
XR Main Developer
Legendary Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2018, 03:28:36 am »

It does, thanks!

Badyyy
Newerth Donator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2018, 06:36:12 am »

update error. Package can not be unzipped. Out of memory

APirateHat
XR Advertiser

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2018, 08:48:33 am »

Found a bug on Jeraziah

Edit: Found more

Searing light is supposed to heal on successful hits, right? Well, it work a little too well as successful hits on the ground heals you too.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2018, 08:59:41 am by APirateHat » Logged

Daemon
XR Main Developer
Legendary Member

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2018, 09:37:20 am »

Searing light is supposed to heal on successful hits, right? Well, it work a little too well as successful hits on the ground heals you too.

Well, if the splash damage touches you, then it's a successful hit as it hit someone Tongue. If you shoot at the walls, props, ground or something where it doesn't touch you, you don't heal. As with everything, needs testing to see if it's a needed feature or not. I've put it on my list.

APirateHat
XR Advertiser

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2018, 10:09:39 am »

Well, if the splash damage touches you, then it's a successful hit as it hit someone Tongue. If you shoot at the walls, props, ground or something where it doesn't touch you, you don't heal. As with everything, needs testing to see if it's a needed feature or not. I've put it on my list.

I see, for me it looked like I healed when I just shot the ground but I guess I was close to either a player or a building.

Hakugei
XR Coder
Legendary Member

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2018, 01:51:24 pm »

The crash seems to have been fixed, but please let us know immediately if there are any other issues so we can promptly ensure a pleasant Savage weekend.
mutan

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2018, 06:12:41 pm »

Everywhere in new path it says Jeraziah but when ingame you voice v77 it draws Jaraziah. It seems that Jaraziah was renamed to Jeraziah in Savage 2.

Oh and also Monkits still have no texture on their left hand and Oshores running animation is still glitched.   Cheesy
« Last Edit: June 02, 2018, 06:17:05 pm by mutan » Logged

Do you have high ambitions about your future but you smoke joints?! We will protect you, by putting you in to jail for atleast 3 years, with serial murderers and rapists. But atleast you wont ruin your life by drugs!
Daemon
XR Main Developer
Legendary Member

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2018, 06:34:17 pm »

Everywhere in new path it says Jeraziah but when ingame you voice v77 it draws Jaraziah. It seems that Jaraziah was renamed to Jeraziah in Savage 2.

Oh and also Monkits still have no texture on their left hand and Oshores running animation is still glitched.   Cheesy

Thanks, i'll rename that one to Jeraziah too Smiley.

Badyyy
Newerth Donator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2018, 04:37:06 pm »

interesting heroes. And very nice new features. Very impressive what you have achieved in the years.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: