Small patch to improve server stability and general performance.
Since this is an entirely server-side patch, clients do not need to update to play.
- Fixed a server crash caused by malicious players dropping too many gold goodies during warmup
- Fixed a rare server crash caused by team0 ammo goodies
- Improved performance by limiting the amount of gold drop spam, thus decreasing the strain on clients and server by malicious players, sv_golddropInterval (default 1000ms)
- Fixed a minor debug message
- Disabled vote precheck system entirely, most players don't know how it works and those that do know hate it - an unpopular feature that doesn't work well
- Added (<override>) to !weaponfire, which may become relevant in the future for a balance test change
- Removed on-connect Newerth MOTD, as it has served its purpose for now
Please report any bugs or issues that arise from this patch ASAP so I can fix them before they become a problem.